Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The videos of the hen party are a bit much. All the screaming has given me a headache already 😂 can she not just go enjoy herself without recording it 😬
The one of the girl humping the table was just uncomfortable viewing, not really sure why we had to see that

Reactions: 2
The one of the girl humping the table was just uncomfortable viewing, not really sure why we had to see that
Was thinking the same.. And what did she mean by asking for it? Asking to be sexually harrased or what? Maybe I'm reaching here, but hate when people say girls are asking for it..

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Cringing so bad for Sinead on that hen… asking on stories if there’s anywhere they could get a table 🙈 she looks/sounds full 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s all the reshares of people coming up to meet her during the night out for me. Imagine being on your hen with this one, she’d likely be making all about herself! Hardly super present with her friends if she’s thinking shes a celeb being approached for pics all night.

Reactions: 16
It’s all the reshares of people coming up to meet her during the night out for me. Imagine being on your hen with this one, she’d likely be making all about herself! Hardly super present with her friends if she’s thinking shes a celeb being approached for pics all night.
Swanning around Belfast like she’s a celeb 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she missed her cousins wedding this weekend. But I guess going to a family wedding won’t get you as many freebies as going to Belfast lol

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I see she missed her cousins wedding this weekend. But I guess going to a family wedding won’t get you as many freebies as going to Belfast lol
Who's her cousin? I think its the delightful sister in law to be hens next weekend, be interesting to see how much of a dose she is then!

Reactions: 5
Who's her cousin? I think its the delightful sister in law to be hens next weekend, be interesting to see how much of a dose she is then!
Marty Hegarty. Wedding was yesterday. A few friends of mine went so numbers were grand like. She’d sell her granny if she could this one. Oh yes that druggie t@rts hen do is next weekend in Liverpool isn’t it? Will jake be on demand again I wonder 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Marty Hegarty. Wedding was yesterday. A few friends of mine went so numbers were grand like. She’d sell her granny if she could this one. Oh yes that druggie t@rts hen do is next weekend in Liverpool isn’t it? Will jake be on demand again I wonder 😬
Yes nearly sure it's Liverpool, classy bunch of ladies will be in attendance I'm sure! 😆
Weird family, in saying that what can she really come on and say about the twit!

Who's her sister in law to be? And does she take drugs or what?

• Haha
Who's her sister in law to be? And does she take drugs or what?
You must not following her too long. You’ll see her next weekend. I’m sure we will feel like we are there with them 🤣 and on the drugs point, there’s a few videos flying around of the beg taking them when in Oz. Not derailing the thread to talk about the irrelevant sis in law to be but let’s just say it’s ‘known locally’.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah her and the begs brother are well known for it, but would be quick to look down their noses at anybody just as quick for a lot less!!

Reactions: 6
You must not following her too long. You’ll see her next weekend. I’m sure we will feel like we are there with them 🤣 and on the drugs point, there’s a few videos flying around of the beg taking them when in Oz. Not derailing the thread to talk about the irrelevant sis in law to be but let’s just say it’s ‘known locally’.
The beg back in her teenage days was a serious partier and was off her head on meth every weekend in Omagh!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Aw I've seen that video alright been following sinead a right while, meant her sister in law, take it its her brothers partner? Thought you were talking about one Jack's sisters 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.