Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's this about?
Pippa is the ‘ex friend’ we all figured out that sinead had talked about in her YouTube video. Said she got with an old ex of hers and couldn’t forgive her etc and that she’s afraid of her being near jack. Pippa was in Sydney at the time this happened but she recently moved back home to Uk and now landed in belfast this morning to hang out with her mate Roisin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The videos of the hen party are a bit much. All the screaming has given me a headache already 😂 can she not just go enjoy herself without recording it 😬

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think Pippa is the head off Kirsty Alley??

ETA - I just googled Kirsty Alley and she is 70 😱 wasn’t expecting that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sinead is such a twit, you’d think with all these books she’s reading she would have more compassion but no.

Rant 😩

Not to be horrible but she’s no real job, is a glorified qvc saleswoman, more than likely not contributing towards a pension, owns no property of her own, not in a healthy relationship, doesn’t appear to have a good relationship with her own mother and flits from country to country during a global pandemic when she’s fed up. She’s hardly one to be taking the piss out of anyone else or looking down on someone else’s mental health.
She ain’t as classy as qvc…that’s saying something

Reactions: 7
Pippa is the one with the blonde hair in the pic posted on the last page

I came across her tik tok and look at the comments on the video of her going to london :ROFLMAO: which one of ya was it…
Poor hagarty,it would appear her ex has a thing for blondes.
Oh well 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pippa is the one with the blonde hair in the pic posted on the last page

I came across her tik tok and look at the comments on the video of her going to london :ROFLMAO: which one of ya was it…
But she did have dinner with an ex. It's not an assumption. She is just a twit lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.