Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meth as in mephadrone, it’s called meph/m-cat but often called meth instead. It’s absolutely rife as it’s cheaper than coke with a similar buzz, almost a combination of coke and ecstasy. Not to be confused with Crystal Meth which is indeed hardcore and highly addictive 🙈
yes, that’s exactly it.

Reactions: 3
Meth as in mephadrone, it’s called meph/m-cat but often called meth instead. It’s absolutely rife as it’s cheaper than coke with a similar buzz, almost a combination of coke and ecstasy. Not to be confused with Crystal Meth which is indeed hardcore and highly addictive 🙈
Yeah I thought this was widely known 🤣 maybe I had the wrong friends at that age

Just to add its still a really bad drug and not to be messed with!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If there’s a book she needs to read it would be business for dummies!!! How can she try explain tax and VAT when she has no clue and it shows 😂 morto for her! ‘I didn’t learn a lot at school’…but you still pretend you have a degree 🤣 I feel better about myself after watching that drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she was asked about CrossFit and says she hasn’t done it properly since she’s came home.. puts at the end of it “times aren’t the best for me right now” so attention seeking! More like she doesn’t want to pay for it at home

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The times aren’t right for me right now - she doesn’t exactly work shifts or even a 9-5…what’s the problem?!

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen racism and her
Mentioned a few times - what did she do? Genuinely interested as I haven’t followed her for long and by follow I mean on here
She had loads of racist tweets about the kardashians and black men, and looky looky men. She had a load of now deleted YouTube videos, Then her and her now ex bestie Pippa had alter egos, hers was shaniqua basically implying they were ratchet when drunk so gave themselves black names. If you go back to her earlier threads they are all there. I have no idea how she wasn’t cancelled as this happened the same time as George Floyd and BLM, I do think she was dropped from a lot of sponsorships as heaps of us emailed her employers. She Doesn’t seem to have much to do with PLT now

Reactions: 7
Shes skint 😂😂😂😂
To be VAT reg’d the company should be turning over 85k, I think you can register earlier but not really worth it. My thoughts are she’s been paying herself, winging it, in dividends and not saved enough for actual tax/VAT bills.

And even her personal tax talk was BS. If you don’t pay yourself a salary you would still have to do a self-assessment for any income you do have.

Reactions: 4
I unfolllowed Sinead around the time she got dengue in Bali :rolleyes:and just in the last two weeks I've been getting her emails. First into my spam folder & then straight into the inbox... I've never signed up for emails. So annoying. Is there a way to report this apart from unsubbing??I've no idea how her company got my email address.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I unfolllowed Sinead around the time she got dengue in Bali :rolleyes:and just in the last two weeks I've been getting her emails. First into my spam folder & then straight into the inbox... I've never signed up for emails. So annoying. Is there a way to report this apart from unsubbing??I've no idea how her company got my email address.
Can someone pls tel me why her emails always say hi Liza it infuriates me

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.