Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha can you imagine! I genuinely can’t get my head around these people that would actually pay to listen to her spouting regurgitated tit she’s read in a book.
She is clearly reading the wrong books to be able to give the worst advise ever
A Follower: Any advise on a controlling boyfriend that my friends and family don't like?
Sinead: you need to get to the source and see why he is controlling and change to suit him.

(Not her exact words but this is what she basically said to someone)

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ok so my first post on here. I'd say I'm about a tier 4 source on the life and times of SH. Anyway I've read a few things on here. I'll tell you what I know to be true. Bear in mind I've heard this from the horse's mouth. When I say that I don't mean her, I mean him. So first things first, the Moy story is true, believe me it should come as no surprise. Jack's a player. Sineads probably too embarrassed to address it online because of how she painted the picture of their relationship. I've seen the two of them together and it was lust not love that brought them together. When she came home and btw didn't quarantine, he was mortified to see her, his reaction was not what she wanted. His worry right now is that she will try to ruin his rep online, which wouldn't be fair but tbf he did cheat. My problem with SH is that she acts like she's totally qualified to give relationship advice when she hasn't had a successful one yet. You can decide if you want to believe me or not but it'll come out soon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ok so my first post on here. I'd say I'm about a tier 4 source on the life and times of SH. Anyway I've read a few things on here. I'll tell you what I know to be true. Bear in mind I've heard this from the horse's mouth. When I say that I don't mean her, I mean him. So first things first, the Moy story is true, believe me it should come as no surprise. Jack's a player. Sineads probably too embarrassed to address it online because of how she painted the picture of their relationship. I've seen the two of them together and it was lust not love that brought them together. When she came home and btw didn't quarantine, he was mortified to see her, his reaction was not what she wanted. His worry right now is that she will try to ruin his rep online, which wouldn't be fair but tbf he did cheat. My problem with SH is that she acts like she's totally qualified to give relationship advice when she hasn't had a successful one yet. You can decide if you want to believe me or not but it'll come out soon.
Omg! Mental. Are they back together then?

There’s a girl with the surname mentioned before that he follows and she follows him back, she follows Sinead but Sinead doesn’t follow her back…. Awkward if it’s true and her!

Reactions: 2
Oh My God...loving the deets. Why was he mortified when she came home? Did she come home cause she heard he cheated. Is it him so that doesn't really want to be with her then? I need to know more 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Excellent run down on foot and mouth disease last night begarty. Literally the height of the content to come from the Derg?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sinead are you gonna stay in the derg and play gaa?

Sinead: NAWWWW LIKE

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will probably stay with him and ignore anything has happened. She will fizzle him into some of her content again and then she will break up with him for a reason thats not cheating and tell the whole world about it. And feck off to be with Ohag

Reactions: 13
That's sad if the Moy story is true, no girl deserves that. Sinead seems nice when she is on her own. When she is with SOH she turns into a real dose of shite. I think her hair looks better without the extensions. Is saying that, if I had a chance with a jack I would not say no. I think he would have no bother with the young ladies around Tyrone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That's sad if the Moy story is true, no girl deserves that. Sinead seems nice when she is on her own. When she is with SOH she turns into a real dose of shite. I think her hair looks better without the extensions. Is saying that, if I had a chance with a jack I would not say no. I think he would have no bother with the young ladies around Tyrone.
Her hair is lovely without the extensions.

Reactions: 21
I think it was never meant to be serious thing between them but she can’t take no for an answer and is like a limpet

Reactions: 7
I think it was never meant to be serious thing between them but she can’t take no for an answer and is like a limpet
It was a lockdown boyfriend. Someone to play with while everywhere was closed.
But she took it to a new level by making out they are the perfect couple. But all for content. You have to remember that everything she does, is for content only. She has no personal life because she shares far to much only.
Now this perfect couple content is gone, she is on talking about foot and mouth decease that she doesn't know anything about.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She seems a little too upbeat at the moment. I’m going to say she’s taken a few days to think about it and decided to get back with him, nobody’s that happy after a break up

Reactions: 8
Jacks no longer following Pippa on Instagram by the looks of it. Otherwise all quiet on the sinead/Jack front. I would say she’ll get over her hurt (if they are finished) because she’ll realise that when she leaves Ireland again in September or whenever, she will have no ties and can go wild as ever. She’s also had her ego tickled meeting her ex and Gaz whilst in London so I’m sure once the hay fever bout passes, she’ll be grand and not mention a thing

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain what happened with the discounted restaurant, I missed it. Like I got the jist of what happened but how did she put him down? Did she talk about it on her stories ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.