Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperation Nation it won’t let me reply to your comment but….

I get your point but mushrooms is a plant medicine and not a drug so to say. There are scientific resources that say doing the likes of mushrooms, dmt, ayahuasca can help you to reach a certain level of consciousness.. for them, they’re far away as they are too attached to the ego. But I would never look down on someone for speaking about experimenting with plant medicine

Reactions: 12
She doesn't know where they are cos Jack planned everything 😆 So Jack came crawling back...
Jack was told what to do. As usual. She admitted the extravagant valentines day effort was because she told him what she expected

Reactions: 6
Desperation Nation it won’t let me reply to your comment but….

I get your point but mushrooms is a plant medicine and not a drug so to say. There are scientific resources that say doing the likes of mushrooms, dmt, ayahuasca can help you to reach a certain level of consciousness.. for them, they’re far away as they are too attached to the ego. But I would never look down on someone for speaking about experimenting with plant medicine
I totally get what you mean 🙂 I’m not judging people for expanding their horizons.

My point was more about what would the principal of school think or the parents of pupils think if they saw a teachers’ partner being online talking about how taking drugs was such a vibe.

Also breaking the law doing drugs in Indonesia (a Muslim country where capital punishment and life sentences are doled out for drug related offences). Imagine young impressionable girls heading there thinking they’re just magaulf style huns on the schrooms like Sinead and Siobhan (vibing) ... they could end up doing a life sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
And with her and Siobhan O Hagan admitting to and boasting about taking DRUGS on Dirren’s podcast, HOW THE HELL is this wee lad ever gona land a teaching job!!! If his chances were slim before they’re even slimmer now!!

Doing drugs in a Muslim country (the country with the largest Muslim population on the planet) and boasting about it ON A PODCAST! Jesus Christ, the punishment is life in prison or even death!! As if her and Siobhan thought that through? THICK is an understatement.
The only drug Siobhan has done is testosterone injections 😂.

She’s that person who will sit and watch someone doing a drug and then claim she done it 😂
I’d more believe that then her doing any kind of drug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

She’s that person who will sit and watch someone doing a drug and then claim she done it 😂
There is no way SOH took drugs!! She already is in touch with her higher self so would Scot those who need to augment their reality with mind altering substances.. plus SOH looks like zero craic so she wouldn’t and finally who would be able to vlog if she was high. Thigh the vlogger life seems to have abandoned her since she’s back in Europe!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There is no way SOH took drugs!! She already is in touch with her higher self so would Scot those who need to augment their reality with mind altering substances.. plus SOH looks like zero craic so she wouldn’t and finally who would be able to vlog if she was high. Thigh the vlogger life seems to have abandoned her since she’s back in Europe!!
Can’t really vlog much if you just sit in your apartment reading 10 pages of a book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just looked embarrassed or defeated to be admitting they had in fact broken up and she did take him back. It goes against everything she says but then follows it up with ‘but we love each other’. I’m pretty sure she said before that that’s not really always enough and maybe that’s just not the person for you. I don’t think they’re well suited at all. Jack is a young lad and according to this thread has had a rep with girls before. Sinead is almost 30 and allegedly wants 10 kids and a life on 2/3 different continents. I don’t think she deserves anything negative to happen but she did fully expect that he’d be so into her that he’d leave his entire life behind to go to empty Bali. If I was him I wouldn’t have cheated but I would resent her for getting with me and then leaving expecting so much from me and expecting the relationship not to change at all. I can’t see it lasting at all tbh, I can’t see Jack wanting to deal with the aftermath of repairing a relationship like that because I thought Sinead was a bit insecure and somewhat controlling before and can only imagine that will increase now (not judging can’t blame her feeling like that). She makes her relationship her entire world and she was so into it from day dot whereas I think for him it was much more casual. It pisses me off that she went on and on about how their values align and they’re a great match but it’s clear they completely aren’t and I think (would like to be wrong) it will end in tears for Sinead.

Reactions: 17
She just looked embarrassed or defeated to be admitting they had in fact broken up and she did take him back. It goes against everything she says but then follows it up with ‘but we love each other’. I’m pretty sure she said before that that’s not really always enough and maybe that’s just not the person for you. I don’t think they’re well suited at all. Jack is a young lad and according to this thread has had a rep with girls before. Sinead is almost 30 and allegedly wants 10 kids and a life on 2/3 different continents. I don’t think she deserves anything negative to happen but she did fully expect that he’d be so into her that he’d leave his entire life behind to go to empty Bali. If I was him I wouldn’t have cheated but I would resent her for getting with me and then leaving expecting so much from me and expecting the relationship not to change at all. I can’t see it lasting at all tbh, I can’t see Jack wanting to deal with the aftermath of repairing a relationship like that because I thought Sinead was a bit insecure and somewhat controlling before and can only imagine that will increase now (not judging can’t blame her feeling like that). She makes her relationship her entire world and she was so into it from day dot whereas I think for him it was much more casual. It pisses me off that she went on and on about how their values align and they’re a great match but it’s clear they completely aren’t and I think (would like to be wrong) it will end in tears for Sinead.
Nah it will all end in "Hay fever"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I totally get what you mean 🙂 I’m not judging people for expanding their horizons.

My point was more about what would the principal of school think or the parents of pupils think if they saw a teachers’ partner being online talking about how taking drugs was such a vibe.

Also breaking the law doing drugs in Indonesia (a Muslim country where capital punishment and life sentences are doled out for drug related offences). Imagine young impressionable girls heading there thinking they’re just magaulf style huns on the schrooms like Sinead and Siobhan (vibing) ... they could end up doing a life sentence.
Like I said I wouldn’t put plant medicine under the same category as a drug. Shrooms is different to K like James Smith openly has posted about.

There’s no reason for plant medicine to be illegal. That’s the only point I’m making and am in no way sticking up for sinead or Siobhan here.. just stating my opinion x

Siobhan saying she is too enlightened to feel the effects of shrooms is laughable… I know for a fact if that ego driven woman was to sit with a plant medicine like ayahuasca she’d be dragged around by the pigtails like that girl in Matilda

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sinead might need a trip to the couple’s counseling or the Love-Doctor herself because judging by how deflated she looks whatever happened has taken it’s toll on her

Reactions: 4
I mean if it was any normal person youd never even let on you split and got back together! You just get on with it and make it work privately! I just often wonder what’s his ones not think of her opening up so much about their relationship to the public
This is the first thing I thought. She could have said absolutely nothing about the breakup and got on with it. People might have though hmm maybe nothing did happen after all. But now we know for a fact because SHE chose to tell us. Something she didn’t have to do. But now she will have to deal with the backlash and opinions because she put it out there on her public platform.
If anything it just opens doors to more speculations now I think.

Reactions: 8
Just watched her stories there. It’s so obvious from her demeanour that he cheated and she doesn’t want to say to show her vulnerability. She wants to put this facade on insta that she’s perfect and her life is amazing 🙄 she said that no relationship is perfect but I’m sorry they are together a very very short space of time, with the majority of that time with her in Bali so if they aren’t still over the moon with each others company it just is not going to work

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if there was some kind of collab done with the campervan people so the Jack and Sinead show needed to reunite to fulfill the contract ....🤔

Reactions: 13
Can we talk about the fact that unless jack went and got his test for a campervan just for this trip that he is in fact not Insured to be driving it as he is too young to have that part to his licence. So he's driving illegally at the minute and if he hits anyone not insured totally irresponsible my dad is currently doing his test so he can drive the family camper. Such a joke them pair wouldn't even have the brains to check!!!

Reactions: 6
Can we talk about the fact that unless jack went and got his test for a campervan just for this trip that he is in fact not Insured to be driving it as he is too young to have that part to his licence. So he's driving illegally at the minute and if he hits anyone not insured totally irresponsible my dad is currently doing his test so he can drive the family camper. Such a joke them pair wouldn't even have the brains to check!!!
Most campervans can be driven with a normal car driving license but if its over 3.5 tonnes you need a special C1 driving license, dunno how big that one is they're driving looks small enough tbh.. Not sure about the age thing though

Most campervans can be driven with a normal car driving license but if its over 3.5 tonnes you need a special C1 driving license, dunno how big that one is they're driving looks small enough tbh.. Not sure about the age thing though

What age do I have to be to drive the camper?
You must be between ages 23 and 75.

What type of licence do I need?
A normal category B licence is fine to drive our campers. You are however required to have held your licence for a minimum of 2 years.

What all is included in the price?
The price you receive for your holiday will include insurance and one tank of gas.

She’s the influencer and I’ve given more information than she’s being paid to to advertise, or else it was free or heavily discounted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.