Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacks no longer following Pippa on Instagram by the looks of it. Otherwise all quiet on the sinead/Jack front. I would say she’ll get over her hurt (if they are finished) because she’ll realise that when she leaves Ireland again in September or whenever, she will have no ties and can go wild as ever. She’s also had her ego tickled meeting her ex and Gaz whilst in London so I’m sure once the hay fever bout passes, she’ll be grand and not mention a thing
Just noticed he’s not following Pippa, I bet Begs has been through his whole Instagram list now and has made him get rid of any girls she feels threatened by.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if sinead has considered her lack of energy and mood isn't a non drowsy hay-fever tablet and is because she's not living her best life in the derg with her perfect relationship. I feel like she's using it as an excuse as to why she's not her normal self. She can seem to pull herself together to shill the over priced rings and plug companies for freebies though so she's obviously not going through anything that bad

Reactions: 12
She will make him jealous i bet, she will go and buck some Tyrone player or something soon if he has made a bleep out of her

Reactions: 13
Can someone explain what happened with the discounted restaurant, I missed it. Like I got the jist of what happened but how did she put him down? Did she talk about it on her stories ?
she made a joke to him that the only reason he took her out was because it was 30% off and she was wondering why he wanted to go out on a Tuesday. It came across as very rude and unappreciative in my opinion

Reactions: 11
she made a joke to him that the only reason he took her out was because it was 30% off and she was wondering why he wanted to go out on a Tuesday. It came across as very rude and unappreciative in my opinion
It came across worse than that to me. She was very belittling. The whole video was very awkward and forced

Also, when she was telling her dad that Jack is taking her on a date, her dad said Jack should be taking her out every weekend.

How the duck can he do that if she ran off to the other side of the world. So stupid. Don't put Jack down like that when it's your daughters stupid decisions.

Also, that Monday or Tuesday was meant to have been her first day out of isolation. So she was pretending it was like the first time they seen eachother. But she didn't isolate and had seen him many times.
It was faked for the vlog

Reactions: 20
It’s a wonder she not gone back to London
She's probably waiting to see where siobhan is going next and follow her there. Probably doesn't want to move to London for Siobhan to move on and leave her with the full cost of the AirBnB like she did in Bali

Reactions: 12
She’s not nice on her own. Too sweet to be wholesome. She’s as fake as they come. Would stab u in the back the minute u turn away. She’s full of herself and I’m not saying that from looking at her IG

What is she even rambling on about in those stories, jumping from product to product.. Surprised she didn't have a swipe up for her hay fever band

• Haha
I think this whole all over the place product placement and just not being in her normal routine is to drop in at some point her and Jack have split. I think she is just working up to it and will avoid the cheating story.

Reactions: 8
I think this whole all over the place product placement and just not being in her normal routine is to drop in at some point her and Jack have split. I think she is just working up to it and will avoid the cheating story.
Probably will have to or he could out her for not isolating 🙃

Reactions: 2
To be honest she is probably mortified if he did cheat and she shouldn’t have to adress it online it’s not somthing youd want to come to yap about
Especially when last thread people are already nearly laughing at the girl
I will slag and jeer bloggers all day long but I don’t think him cheating is somthing we can do this about it really isn’t her fault
And don’t say she moved after two months is a reason to cheat because if you listen to her podcast it seems he is all up for “supporting her” - he is a grown man if he wanted to see other people I’m sure he could open his mouth an not sit doing podcasts about how she’s the love of his life

• Heart
Reactions: 27
To be honest she is probably mortified if he did cheat and she shouldn’t have to adress it online it’s not somthing youd want to come to yap about
Especially when last thread people are already nearly laughing at the girl
I will slag and jeer bloggers all day long but I don’t think him cheating is somthing we can do this about it really isn’t her fault
And don’t say she moved after two months is a reason to cheat because if you listen to her podcast it seems he is all up for “supporting her” - he is a grown man if he wanted to see other people I’m sure he could open his mouth an not sit doing podcasts about how she’s the love of his life
No one saying that its right to cheat.
But if you remember, Sineads advice about being cheating on was basically telling the person that they have to look at themselves to see why they were cheated on.
This is the BS advice she is giving others. If she's telling others to look at themselves, then she needs to her own bullshit advice and look at herself.

You don't need to be an expert (or claim to be an expert like sinead) to know that it's not your fault if you get cheated on. It's the cheating partner that needs to look at themselves.
It's not sineads fault, it's Jack's. We 100% agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No one saying that its right to cheat.
But if you remember, Sineads advice about being cheating on was basically telling the person that they have to look at themselves to see why they were cheated on.
This is the BS advice she is giving others. If she's telling others to look at themselves, then she needs to her own bullshit advice and look at herself.

You don't need to be an expert (or claim to be an expert like sinead) to know that it's not your fault if you get cheated on. It's the cheating partner that needs to look at themselves.
It's not sineads fault, it's Jack's. We 100% agree.
Correct, nobody is saying that it’s ok to cheat, people have clarified their position on that.

However - There is a lot of bad sentiment in the previous thread towards sinead though, insinuating that she’s brought it on herself. Those comments can read as though people think she’s deserving of being cheated on.
However, most of those who made these comments have clarified what they mean.

Look I understand people’s grievances with Sinead’s insane spiel on cheating and her general relationship advice, I just see her as an airhead who speaks without thinking… does anyone genuinely go to her for advice though? More fool anyone taking her serious, let alone lining her pockets for her e-book. If anyone is that impressionable that they listen to her god love them.
I find it a bit much that *some* people think Jack had reason to cheat, he doesn’t, nobody does. Put on your big boy boots Jack and break it off if you aren’t ready to be tied down (fine to do so if he isn’t looking for a gf!)

Imagine after all the discussion here that the two of them are grand and haven’t broken up at all and there’s been no cheating 😂

Reactions: 10
They were seen yesterday together in Strabane out for lunch - hence why her mood has improved :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They were seen yesterday together in Strabane out for lunch - hence why her mood has improved :rolleyes:
She is an eejit if she took him back. She will always be insecure in her relationship with him. Always wondering if he's doing I again, will he do it again. Oh he looked at that girl across the room, he's going to cheat with her

Reactions: 11
She is an eejit if she took him back. She will always be insecure in her relationship with him. Always wondering if he's doing I again, will he do it again. Oh he looked at that girl across the room, he's going to cheat with her
Wonder if she'll ever tell us he cheated so she can use him as an example and then she'll explain how his and her values weren't aligned but he has changed.........

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.