Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What age do I have to be to drive the camper?
You must be between ages 23 and 75.

What type of licence do I need?
A normal category B licence is fine to drive our campers. You are however required to have held your licence for a minimum of 2 years.

What all is included in the price?
The price you receive for your holiday will include insurance and one tank of gas.

She’s the influencer and I’ve given more information than she’s being paid to to advertise, or else it was free or heavily discounted.
Is this American cause we don't say "gas"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most campervans can be driven with a normal car driving license but if its over 3.5 tonnes you need a special C1 driving license, dunno how big that one is they're driving looks small enough tbh.. Not sure about the age thing though
This is right 👌🏻

There would be no way the camper rental company would let you away with it without checking your licence etc first. They aren’t exactly cheap lol

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t seem that into it, ‘I don’t know where the f”ck we are jack organised it…’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just looked embarrassed or defeated to be admitting they had in fact broken up and she did take him back. It goes against everything she says but then follows it up with ‘but we love each other’. I’m pretty sure she said before that that’s not really always enough and maybe that’s just not the person for you. I don’t think they’re well suited at all. Jack is a young lad and according to this thread has had a rep with girls before. Sinead is almost 30 and allegedly wants 10 kids and a life on 2/3 different continents. I don’t think she deserves anything negative to happen but she did fully expect that he’d be so into her that he’d leave his entire life behind to go to empty Bali. If I was him I wouldn’t have cheated but I would resent her for getting with me and then leaving expecting so much from me and expecting the relationship not to change at all. I can’t see it lasting at all tbh, I can’t see Jack wanting to deal with the aftermath of repairing a relationship like that because I thought Sinead was a bit insecure and somewhat controlling before and can only imagine that will increase now (not judging can’t blame her feeling like that). She makes her relationship her entire world and she was so into it from day dot whereas I think for him it was much more casual. It pisses me off that she went on and on about how their values align and they’re a great match but it’s clear they completely aren’t and I think (would like to be wrong) it will end in tears for Sinead.
I know it isn't my place to comment on their relationship although she does put it online but..... I think back to those darker days earlier in the year when sinead was in bali surrounded by these hunky guys at parties, now if I was her partner that would have felt pretty tit. If it was the other way round and she was at home and jack in bali surrounded by bikini clad girls she probably wouldn't like it, I wouldn't like it (clearly I am insecure). I do hope they can work it out and if the cheating is true then there is never an excuse for that either. I do think she should keep it offline, she didn't have to post anything about it, she could have just got in the camper van with jack and pretended nothing had ever happen the rumours would have died down.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m all for working things out if you love eachother, however I hope they both realise that the strain on their relationship obviously did come from her heading off to Bali for several months, which is the life she wants to live as she has stated multiple times about getting a long term property there and that’s where she sees her life! so unless there are some sacrifices made by the both of them that strain will be there again regardless of them working things out now. All well and good now whilst she’s back but sure if she leaves again without him I’d imagine the same issues would arise and end up in a repeated cycle.
Would love to know if people actually did message her or was she just reading what people were saying on here
She doesn't read DMs remember....

• Haha
Relationship check ins in the confined space of a camper van. Jack blink for help 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It does feel forced now. I feel like when I’ve been in that situation before and you get back with them after you’ve already cried about it you really do lose a lot of feelings for them. I wouldn’t give it too much longer now. Jack seems wildly oblivious

Reactions: 11
I dunno how anyone keeps up being an instagrammer. Like you can't do anything without going, hold on I needa put this on the gram to keep up with content or whatever. Like you always need to be ON. Maybe it's just me and I'm too lazy for that tit. But bleeping hell having to put your break up and the awkward back together tit. Sounds exhausting

Reactions: 12
The awkward laughs of him on her stories is making me want to turn my skin inside out 🧟‍♀️ He really is coming across as very thick. Quite like her. Well suited pair. Be a long bleeping week stuck in that campervan though. I’d rather be in full lockdown again 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She seemed embarrassed when she was talking about the breakup and all the travelling stories are there to put it to bed.
I feel sorry for her, regardless of her putting her personal life out there. The girl isn't impervious to getting hurt.
Jack the lad is too immature for her. She'd be better suited to an older man who knows who he is.

Reactions: 7
If they are as lost as she says they are they’ll be in trouble. Mourns Rescue will be on standby

Reactions: 2
If they are as lost as she says they are they’ll be in trouble. Mourns Rescue will be on standby
They're busy all the time with people going up the mournes without proper equipment or common sense. It's not funny content sinead. You look stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They're busy all the time with people going up the mournes without proper equipment or common sense. It's not funny content sinead. You look stupid.
How you even get lost up there is another issue lol. Donard, Binnian and Bernagh virtually all have paths 75% of the way

Reactions: 2
I jus had a snoop at his profile - can’t believe he is public, he mad to get the followers I’d say

• Heart
Confused as to why she was purposely shoving her hand into a bed of nettles then complaining she got stung 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.