Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Markbire

VIP Member
Same, been with my hubby for 20 years, never had any issues with him being on lads holidays, stag do's whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️
She doesn't own him but clearly the effects of his cheating have had an impact. The big question is.... Will she be allowed to go on holidays without him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Side question … was it established that he was cheating? Like has she come out and said it or just alluded to it.

If it’s her alluding to it. I’ll be taking it with a pinch of salt that he did.

Reactions: 1

Belfastone

A Thursday night in Newcastle would not have been overly busy so i reckon that was bull. Though I would say she is hoping for a wee call from the burrendale or slieve donard for a stay over the next few days lol Go on the BEGS lol
Hmm tbf it can be really busy in Newcastle on a Thursday, especially with school holidays now on

watermelon

Did she not stay in the mournes with her dad recently?
(If do why did she say shes never been there before?)

Tiff

For starters she claims Siobhan has gotten her into shape and eating right. When Siobhan can’t even do that for herself.

I’d pay for her onlyfans before I would pay for her knowledge of fitness and nutrition, and I’m a homo. I’d be paying to watch Jack 😂
does she have an onlyfans?😯

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
Meth would be a stretch but she was absolutely in circles that took pills!
I used to go out in Omagh too but I was very green to this stuff 😅 even then, I don’t think many of the people at the time were taking meth!
I'm still green 😂 so excuse this if it's completely off the wall but would that be partly why she's so manic and rambly a lot of the time?

Lollipop91

You must not following her too long. You’ll see her next weekend. I’m sure we will feel like we are there with them 🤣 and on the drugs point, there’s a few videos flying around of the beg taking them when in Oz. Not derailing the thread to talk about the irrelevant sis in law to be but let’s just say it’s ‘known locally’.
Aw I've seen that video alright been following sinead a right while, meant her sister in law, take it its her brothers partner? Thought you were talking about one Jack's sisters 😂

Yeah-its-me123

She has a point but little does she know her highlight reel is a lesson in how to be a trash/charlatan/ con artist of a human being

Jack with a massive tub of protein that isn’t from Myprotein!! 😆 Shows that it’s clearly crap or Sinead can’t even get free protein from them…either way, not sure why she’s posting that as it makes her look a bit of an eejit
Pure snake oil