Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
I dont think so. Their bus left ballybofey heading in Strabane direction unless they turned. I got caught in the traffic after that accident about 30 mins later. It was near the derg turn off.
Ah, I thought they'd left letterkenny and on the way to or going through Ballybofey. I wouldn't know Donegal.at all. Such a tragedy for all involved.

Reactions: 1

Whatamiat

I hate to be that person but am I the only one who thinks Jack has got too skinny. His eyes are like bulging his face is so skinny. He could do with putting some of the beef back on
And also too orange and his skin seems damaged. Like wrinkly, or stretched or something not sure. Anyway I still hate him

Who is Dean McNamee? 🤣🤣🤣 is he the groom? 🤣🤣🤣

And god the state of the people at these weddings 🤣 I’ve been to plenty of weddings in Northern Ireland and they aren’t like that. It’s all jaggerbombs, rave music and then the beg being a loud mess 😷 I can just imagine fights breaking out at the end. Then to have beg blasting it to almost 200k people for “insta content” - it’s the stuff of wedding nightmares.
I have seen a few others post from this wedding and they were nothing like what Sinead has portrayed!

Dean is the fella at the table with her in her stories.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I unfolllowed Sinead around the time she got dengue in Bali :rolleyes:and just in the last two weeks I've been getting her emails. First into my spam folder & then straight into the inbox... I've never signed up for emails. So annoying. Is there a way to report this apart from unsubbing??I've no idea how her company got my email address.
Can someone pls tel me why her emails always say hi Liza it infuriates me

• Haha