Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Christ she’s painful to listen to. She sounds as if someone just wound her up and let her off. How the hell can a week make her hair grow that much and Claire taking the praise for it! Wonder if she was asked would she know the prices of the products
I know! Is Claire even qualified yet?

Markbire

VIP Member
Her absolutely vile laugh.

Her laugh is absolutely vile!
Well done capturing this. Imagine making fun of one of the most high profile mental health breakdowns/cases in modern times and then saying you’re a mental health advocate (swipe up). Especially at a time when the “free Britney” movement is happening. Zero compassion.

Why is anyone surprised though, she’s famous for her disgusting racism afterall (all screen shots are on the threads), does anyone actually believe she cares about mental health? If she did she wouldn’t be racist or be laughing at someone in the middle of a mental health breakdown.

I can just imagine her reading out peoples (young girls) messages and laughing like that with her friends. People who message her for help must be so broken and desperate. ALL she’s cares about is making money from vulnerable people. Seeing any hearing this should make people realise that.
Does anyone know what thread these posts appear on? I’m on mobile and really don’t have the mental toughness to go through 4 threads on this one 😂

amocimfaeh

Very obvious that Jack is in the relationship to raise his own profile.
What kind of a teacher is he? If it’s PE I could see him going down the PT route with his new found “fame”

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Looks like a Trua aka Claire Balding #collab or #spon is incoming.
Someone else schilling off the back while not being fully qualified.
"Claire is currently undergoing training to become a fully qualified Trichologist. This qualification and her already extensive knowledge of the scalp, hair loss treatments and wigs makes Trua a uniquely immersive experience."
More likely Pelo as she is a BPerfect BA

Whatamiat

Of course the therapist is. Sure Sinead shouts them out on her page from time to time and their books get filled. It seems very hard to see how they could give objective advice to Sinead, never mind her 24 year old boyfriend! It’s not ethical.

Sinead Hegarty OMG NO WORDS … she can hardly string a sentence together, it’s like English is her 3rd language. I couldn’t listen to the whole thing I just skipped through it. Maeve had to take control big time and fill the silences from what I did hear.

Sinead says her and Jack are in therapy as he needs to get his act together to leave for Bali in September or she’s just wasting her time with him. WHAT THE FUCK! I’m not a fan of him as he’s certainly a cheater in my opinion BUT shes actually abusing him, threatening him to end the relationship! bringing a 24 year old to therapy, HER therapist who no doubt is helping her coerce him and manipulate him to do what Sinead wants. She mentioned his family a few times too saying it’s hard dealing with his family because of insta. Maybe they’ve seen through her. She never stories them anymore. I’d say they hate what’s happening to their son/brother. How could they not? It’s mortifying and worrying.

THEE most awkward moment of the podcast handsdown was when Maeve rightly said the racist treatment of the young England players was horrific and that some man had sent the players monkey emojis (so so awful 😢 ). Sinead was like “Naww what like I dununderstannnn like we need a petition like” “is this real”?

…. Meanwhile look at Sinead Hegarty’s real online comments (attached), let’s never forget, all detailed on her 1st thread from last year when she lost loads of sponsors. She’s the most racist person I know online. Sickening!
Who's insta page was that?