Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gshsbejsnwj

Jacko drink driving or is he on the virgins?! Why does he always look like such an awkward giggly goof when she videos him
I think he does drink drive. He always has the same cocktail as sinead. I could imagine her egging him on to just have a normal cocktail, she’ll manifest that he won’t get stopped sure

Reactions: 2

Mindyourown1212

Isn’t meth insanely addictive? Im no expert but I was under the impression it’s not the type of drug you can just take on night’s out and it’s easy to become reliant on it? I think if she was on the meth it would show in her appearance?
Someone else said it was m cat or something like that, I could have mixed it up I'm really wouldn't be that sure on the difference on it all lol

leahcimm123

VIP Member
They're busy all the time with people going up the mournes without proper equipment or common sense. It's not funny content sinead. You look stupid.
How you even get lost up there is another issue lol. Donard, Binnian and Bernagh virtually all have paths 75% of the way

dontjudgeme321

If she’s that down and feeling lonely how about she takes a look at what’s going on in Bali at the moment. The military are raiding gyms and arresting people for breaking covid rules with the latest lockdown. You can’t enter the country without having a vaccine and they are reporting people who aren’t complying 😬 check out Becca Gillens latest stories for anyone who hasn’t seen it. How about you give things a go with your boyfriend sinead and stop searching for greener grass 🤬
Is becca coming back to Ireland? Did she say why she is leaving?