Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatamiat

Just watched her YouTube and I reckon he definitely kissed that girl in the bar. She said “I wasn’t giving up for a silly thing”
Can you tell me roughly what time in that video she says this? I cannot be assed watching a video about them in a cameraman. I just wana hear the goss about the breakup 🤣

Shocking behaviour from her, when she's all about, 'therapy is cool'. Goes to show she is leaching off the vulnerable and doesn't have a clue about mental health! Her idea of mental health is not being able to manifest Australia's borders opening up! I hope she gets called up on this and loses followers, loses her partnership or whatever with that app. Guaranteed it will be deleted once she wakes up and sobers up...or will it still be funny to her.
ah i missed all of this. what did she do or have up that is now deleted??

wheelybin

Ok so my first post on here. I'd say I'm about a tier 4 source on the life and times of SH. Anyway I've read a few things on here. I'll tell you what I know to be true. Bear in mind I've heard this from the horse's mouth. When I say that I don't mean her, I mean him. So first things first, the Moy story is true, believe me it should come as no surprise. Jack's a player. Sineads probably too embarrassed to address it online because of how she painted the picture of their relationship. I've seen the two of them together and it was lust not love that brought them together. When she came home and btw didn't quarantine, he was mortified to see her, his reaction was not what she wanted. His worry right now is that she will try to ruin his rep online, which wouldn't be fair but tbf he did cheat. My problem with SH is that she acts like she's totally qualified to give relationship advice when she hasn't had a successful one yet. You can decide if you want to believe me or not but it'll come out soon.
Omg! Mental. Are they back together then?