Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laethanta

New profile for me after a long social media break! So did Sinéad come out and say that jack admitted to cheating? I’m jumping every few pages. Exhausting keeping up with it all but very entertaining no doubt!

Princess Baskin

That did happen though didn't it? I remember that whole range of cheesecakes being in supervalu in omagh. Didn't know she had anything to do with it though.
I thought she was bringing out a range of her own 99cal cheesecakes but from memory they never went beyond a test stage. Unless she was beaten to it by another company and thats why she gave up?

I missed her stories. What happened? Did she say they broke up? I’m confused, now I see them both on her stories in a camper? Can someone do a recap, haven’t been online in a few days.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I think she’s lining up the story.
Ok so now she’s come on saying relationships aren’t perfect , you must love each other & try. So next week when she comes on saying even though they love each other they are better off as friends etc. This just makes her look some way mature in all this to the die hard fans clinging to her relationship advice
I agree - but I’d like to know what’s in it for him to go along with it. Maybe no one else wanted to go away in the camper van 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whatamiat

I was actually subbed to her emails but unsubbed way last year and started getting them again as well after she got the website back up. I'm almost certain I unsubbed again and still got one this week. I was thinking too are you allowed keep someone's email address if they unsub from everything? Was going to email back and tell them I'll be reporting them for GDPR breaches 😂 😂
I unsubscribed from James smiths emails cuz just no point in them for me. And I have started to get them recently so probs not just a heg thing

bullcrap1

Shocking behaviour from her, when she's all about, 'therapy is cool'. Goes to show she is leaching off the vulnerable and doesn't have a clue about mental health! Her idea of mental health is not being able to manifest Australia's borders opening up! I hope she gets called up on this and loses followers, loses her partnership or whatever with that app. Guaranteed it will be deleted once she wakes up and sobers up...or will it still be funny to her.
I think it’s already gone!

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Went on her dads Instagram for a nosey after she had him on her story. His latest grid posts 🙈 I would be mortified if he was my dad. Put the kids away man, it’s not a good look

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
GAA Club season would still be going in December I think unless his team have been knocked out of the championship. The finals normally happen on St.Patrick’s Day.
Ahh thank you, I haven’t a clue what way that works! Surely to god he won’t up and leave in the middle then? What would be the point playing now? Again not sure what way it works but wouldn’t he be kinda sidelined a bit if the team know he’s going to feck off in a few months time before finals?