Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No way he's even 5ft 😂😂
Who is Dean McNamee? 🤣🤣🤣 is he the groom?🤮 🤣🤣🤣

And god the state of the people at these weddings 🤣 I’ve been to plenty of weddings in Northern Ireland and they aren’t like that. It’s all jaggerbombs, rave music and then the beg being a loud mess 😷 I can just imagine fights breaking out at the end with people head butting each other (and that’s just the women) 🤣. Then to have beg blasting it to almost 200k people for “insta content” and linking her £20 pretty little thing dress *swipe up🤣🤣 desperate to make a few quid to cover her expenses for the wedding gift 😂 - its all honestly the stuff of wedding nightmares.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Siobs

VIP Member
Did anyone get her email on Tuesday where she saying she gets anxious when her partner goes out and last week they were struggling because her communication needs weren’t met 😂😂. How is anyone listening to her drivel? I watch her now for a laugh

• Haha

SellyKayne

Ah here I'd never wish I'll health on anyone. But seriously as a person living with an actual chronic health condition. I think she is exaggerating she is just getting older the hangovers hit differently and whatever else they might have been doing bar drinking. I'm sure she is lacking some vitamins cos I doubt she consistently takes the supplements but also they will never replace actual good healthy food and a balanced diet. I know we don't see her have 7 pizzas a week but I'm sure she eats whatever is in the home house. The hair thinning could be down to the extensions with traction alopecia from the hair follicles being pulled by the tapes. I just think she is looking for attention. Next thing we will have her self diagnosed with Lyme disease, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, or some other equally awful thing that is not to be treated lightly. But do I actually think any of these things are wrong with her no. She just wants the insta huns to be concerned and ask u okay hun?
7 pizzas a week? Who could you possibly be talking about??? 10 points to whoever gets it right ✅

• Haha
Times are scary at the moment and I’m not wanting to travel * said days ago on stories about Bali * …. Hey guys I’m in manchester

If she’d brains she’d be even more dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Majella91

I know I called this already but did she actually just come on her story and say that her hair has grown back already!!!
She has been using those products no more than a week at most?!?
Yes hun your hair has grown back because you got extensions fitted. Honest to God :LOL:

new thread suggestion: In therapy with Jack, at least her hair has grown back ;)
Just came on to say the exact same thing! She’s been using the products for one week and claiming her hair has grown back. Wise the f&ck up Begarty 🙈

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
Omg guys she’s been so quiet on her analysis of love island with jack lately.
has anything happened? I feel like there’s not much point watching love island anymore without Sineads post episode unqualified psychology breakdown.

• Haha
  • Heart

Markbire

VIP Member
Working for Sinead : NAWWWWHHH likes it's a VIBE BABES. Yaaaaaassss just highlight that and copy and paste it. Just keep calm and meditating lyk kk babes I'm off now for a 3 hour lunch break.

Sinead's employee: .......
Twist. Sineads employee is just her talking to herself in a mirror.

• Haha

SMRT

It's amazing how she mentions the trolls and the assumptions. Yet we were able to find out that they broke up without either of them actually saying it.
So don't say they trolls are wrong when you've just proven they were right with the Breakup.
It's also easy just to say nameless faceless trolls were being nosy and saying stuff and making assumptions and spreading rumours. The reality is on a lot of these threads, accurate personal information is likely being shared by friends/family/locals in their own community.

Edit to add I was also thinking about both of their families during all this, especially Jacks. It must be really unpleasant to potentially be reading about your loved one, how toxic their girlfriend is, sharing details of their sex life, rumours that he's a cheater, seeing him go through a breakup and the ex who inserted themselves into your families life over lockdown and who was made feel part of the family shoving other lads and champagne lunches in your faces on instagram. Sinead has zero regard for any of this stuff. Imagine being one of Jack's sister and seeing it all playing out online. Grim.

Last edited:

Thatsnotmyname55

Just listened to the first 20 minutes of the podcast with Bperfect Brendan.. Jesus the girl is illiterate, she tries to come across so educated but none of her sentences make sense? She says 'like' every 4th word and just does not come across as book smart as she wants people to believe. She's actually hard to listen to. Imagine her doing a meditation and her going

'So, like, just manifest, like, everything in life you think you want and like, You can have that, like, I was a skint student and look at me now like'

I thought Brendans story was interesting as much of a melter he is but she always finds a way to divert the conversation back to her.

Also, was the editing weird?? Brendan kept getting cut off mid sentence.

And yeah, she compared her journal during lockdown to Anne Frank's Diary. Nice Sinead🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

Lilcutiecat86

Shocking behaviour from her, when she's all about, 'therapy is cool'. Goes to show she is leaching off the vulnerable and doesn't have a clue about mental health! Her idea of mental health is not being able to manifest Australia's borders opening up! I hope she gets called up on this and loses followers, loses her partnership or whatever with that app. Guaranteed it will be deleted once she wakes up and sobers up...or will it still be funny to her.
Deleted.. Surprise surprise 😏😏 am I the only one who wishes these people would stop putting up their social drinks etc NOBODY WANTS TO SEE IT!!!! Especially when you contradict yourself posting the Free Britney Movement one minute then mocking her the next 😠 Grow up little girl you are nearly 30 not 16

• Heart

BoPeeping

Jesus!! What age is Jack? 24…he doesn’t need to have his shit together!! He’s just finished uni
I know! she said they've the summer to do so because hes back to a teaching role in september?
so he has a teaching job, so he has his shit together technically, moreso than herself.

podcast is v frustrating
Maeve talks so well in comparison. She is near enough running the podcast herself.

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
wow sinead is a pretty girl but she doesn’t even look like herself here? Proper puffy eyes like she spent the night crying. I know she keeps saying hay fever but come on
I called it yesterday too. Defo think the relationshit has taken a turn again. It’s funny her hay fever didn’t affect her on her hikes with Jack like

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
If she’s that down and feeling lonely how about she takes a look at what’s going on in Bali at the moment. The military are raiding gyms and arresting people for breaking covid rules with the latest lockdown. You can’t enter the country without having a vaccine and they are reporting people who aren’t complying 😬 check out Becca Gillens latest stories for anyone who hasn’t seen it. How about you give things a go with your boyfriend sinead and stop searching for greener grass 🤬

• Heart

Base2019

VIP Member
So obvious she’s just back on stories to “thank” people for free shit I.e dentist, accommodation for her dads bday and her hair 🙄

irishnosebag

VIP Member
What's this about?
Pippa is the ‘ex friend’ we all figured out that sinead had talked about in her YouTube video. Said she got with an old ex of hers and couldn’t forgive her etc and that she’s afraid of her being near jack. Pippa was in Sydney at the time this happened but she recently moved back home to Uk and now landed in belfast this morning to hang out with her mate Roisin!

• Haha
  • Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I’d say when Jack sits down and assess the weekend, he will resent Sinead for missing the Tyrone match to go attend this crappy weekend.
A few thoughts on this:
How much choice did he really have, I wonder? It appears like there is very little trust in this relationship. I know if my significant other and I had two events that clashed, we would just attend separately. No big deal. Sinead spouts a load of crap about being a relationship guru, yet it seems as if she can’t let Jack out of her sight. She has major insecurities about him. I wonder what part of her frontal lobe she needs to work on? Also, I think Jack is relishing the attention that being with Sinead gives him.

• Heart