Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Interesting that there was very little social media coverage from either Shiv or Sinead across the two nights out considering that they both constantly post so much of their lives. I wonder was it deliberate between them so that it couldn't be dissected here?
The whole thing seemed like a bit of a flop to me. Perhaps there was just nothing to post about!!

Reactions: 19

Whatamiat

Faye Is how I used to be before therapy ✌🏻Therapy so cool ✌🏻

she’s such a dose.
I didnt even listen to it. Just seen the start of,... people are asking me to analyse face's behaviour. Like nah I don't think so. Yea anyone can analyze it but she's doing it like she's a therapist. Cant stand this therapy is 'cool' thing 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I go to therapy and it's not 'cool'. It's necessary for me. Not even part of it makes me think of it as cool.

Base2019

VIP Member
I hate to say this cos I know it’s a controversial topic right now but I think her hair loss is from covid. A few of my friends that had covid experienced hair loss and when they mentioned it to the gp about it they said they were finding it was very common in people that had covid

• Wow

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Haha can you imagine! I genuinely can’t get my head around these people that would actually pay to listen to her spouting regurgitated shit she’s read in a book.
She is clearly reading the wrong books to be able to give the worst advise ever
A Follower: Any advise on a controlling boyfriend that my friends and family don't like?
Sinead: you need to get to the source and see why he is controlling and change to suit him.

(Not her exact words but this is what she basically said to someone)

• Sad

Mindyourown1212

I hate to say this cos I know it’s a controversial topic right now but I think her hair loss is from covid. A few of my friends that had covid experienced hair loss and when they mentioned it to the gp about it they said they were finding it was very common in people that had covid
It is very common I'm a hairdresser and have seen more than a few it has happened to.. absolutely no need for all those products. Yes wash hair in cooler water, good shampoo, treatment and scalp treatment. Also silk hair bobbles and pillow case. No mention of her use of bleach, extentions or over use of heat. Such a dickhead!!

• Heart

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Just watching the stories where sinead is leaping about by herself with those light up things. I swear I’m nearly inside out from the cringe. She literally batters the girl next to her to get someone to face her 🙈 everyone else paired up bopping away then this clown ploughs into you. I’d have her shouldered off the dance floor 😂 can’t wait for the brothers wedding now! Be some mess at that too but ‘good content’ obvs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
"We can't throw things away for stupid things" - huh?! Maybe the stupid things are Sinead having ridiculous expectations of her young, unemployed, just graduated boyfriend. I think she needs to do a bit of reflection on gender roles - she can easily afford £160 on a perfume but wasn't happy less than 2 weeks ago about the calibre of their date together. It's incredibly shallow and lousy of her but I hope she learns from it.

So they're back together as a matter of convenience it seems. I'm going to assume the cheating rumours are untrue because it's just gossip on here atm. Travel isn't on the cards for a while, things with Siobhan have soured and it's just much easier to go back to each other for the meantime. Sinead doesn't really have anywhere to go - Australia is closed to her, she did Bali but it wasn't what it was cracked up to be, and staying at home as a singleton with her ex around would not be a "vibe".

Everything is just so rushed - 2 weeks ago she was belittling him for being tight/the date not being good enough. Then they broke up, she rubbed about 5 different guys in his face (his friends and her ex's included), living her best life with her bestie in London necking champagne and now they're back together and going on holidays. The emotional immaturity of running to London and trying to make him jealous was very telling. She is not emotionally mature or a particularly nice person. You don't do that to someone you supposedly love, you do that to make yourself feel better. It's something I think I probably would have done as a teenager. She's far too self involved at the moment to be in a healthy stable relationship in my opinion.
Maybe if she kept the relationship off Instagram, we would think she taking it serious. But the fact she flaunts it, just shows that it's for Instagram.
The only thing that wasn't for Instagram was the Breakup as it was unplanned. So she didn't speak of it until now when they are back together for Instagram.

Base2019

VIP Member
Sinead is such a twat, you’d think with all these books she’s reading she would have more compassion but no.

Rant 😩

Not to be horrible but she’s no real job, is a glorified qvc saleswoman, more than likely not contributing towards a pension, owns no property of her own, not in a healthy relationship, doesn’t appear to have a good relationship with her own mother and flits from country to country during a global pandemic when she’s fed up. She’s hardly one to be taking the piss out of anyone else or looking down on someone else’s mental health.

• Heart
listening to thons podcast for maeve madden really but shes going on that she is so fucking financially stable right now and cannot wait to get her own wee house send set up her wee corner and just live life.
but not in ireland but maybe in ireland because covid is gone
but australia is her home all her stuff was there and she was moving in with her boyfriend and she got locked out and had to leave
but bali is also her home and her vibe.

shes literally said all of the above within 10 mins.

she and jack are also in therapy together (?????) and seeing if they can make plans because shes scared hes not going to get his act together (WTF they've been together less than a year, why the fuck are they going to therapy!!)
shes putting plans in to place to get their 'shit together' and if they cant get it sorted then shes wasting her time ..............

i'm horrified.
I hope her therapist is not just indulging sinead and agreeing with everything sinead says. The captions can barely keep up with her the speed she talks shite at. I dunno how anyone can have a coherent conversation with her.
Of course the therapist is. Sure Sinead shouts them out on her page from time to time and their books get filled. It seems very hard to see how they could give objective advice to Sinead, never mind her 24 year old boyfriend! It’s not ethical.

listening to thons podcast for maeve madden really but shes going on that she is so fucking financially stable right now and cannot wait to get her own wee house send set up her wee corner and just live life.
but not in ireland but maybe in ireland because covid is gone
but australia is her home all her stuff was there and she was moving in with her boyfriend and she got locked out and had to leave
but bali is also her home and her vibe.

shes literally said all of the above within 10 mins.

she and jack are also in therapy together (?????) and seeing if they can make plans because shes scared hes not going to get his act together (WTF they've been together less than a year, why the fuck are they going to therapy!!)
shes putting plans in to place to get their 'shit together' and if they cant get it sorted then shes wasting her time ..............

i'm horrified.
Sinead Hegarty OMG NO WORDS … she can hardly string a sentence together, it’s like English is her 3rd language. I couldn’t listen to the whole thing I just skipped through it. Maeve had to take control big time and fill the silences from what I did hear.

Sinead says her and Jack are in therapy as he needs to get his act together to leave for Bali in September or she’s just wasting her time with him. WHAT THE FUCK! I’m not a fan of him as he’s certainly a cheater in my opinion BUT shes actually abusing him, threatening him to end the relationship! bringing a 24 year old to therapy, HER therapist who no doubt is helping her coerce him and manipulate him to do what Sinead wants. She mentioned his family a few times too saying it’s hard dealing with his family because of insta. Maybe they’ve seen through her. She never stories them anymore. I’d say they hate what’s happening to their son/brother. How could they not? It’s mortifying and worrying.

THEE most awkward moment of the podcast handsdown was when Maeve rightly said the racist treatment of the young England players was horrific and that some man had sent the players monkey emojis (so so awful 😢 ). Sinead was like “Naww what like I dununderstannnn like we need a petition like” “is this real”?

…. Meanwhile look at Sinead Hegarty’s real online comments (attached), let’s never forget, all detailed on her 1st thread from last year when she lost loads of sponsors. She’s the most racist person I know online. Sickening!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Seratago

Chatty Member
Just came on to say the exact same thing! She’s been using the products for one week and claiming her hair has grown back. Wise the f&ck up Begarty 🙈
That’s 2/3 washes at most - just FUCK OFF! Makes a mockery of those who really are suffering with proper hair loss!

Graceeliza

Can we do anything to help you ? Are you ok ❤
That's so kind 🥺☹

My situation is absolutely fine to be honest thankfully! Just keep these threads moving along to keep me entertained.

I won't preach donating to the charities here because I know everyone is aware and it's been a hard time for everyone.

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I think she has a condition called manifestitis 😂😂😂 when you’re so good at manifesting everything you need in to your life like Sinead is, your power explodes out of your head, taking your hair with it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Did anyone pick up on her saying that since they didn’t kill each other in the campervan she reckons they could live together 🤣 going on a freebie trip and committing to living together are ever so slightly different 😅

• Haha

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
She just said she has ‘Afro hair’ oh sweet Jesus Mary Joesph and the wee donkey. Nope sinead. She just doesn’t get it at all does she

• Wow
  • Sick