Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was surely her coke cash 👃🏼
Awww fuk I'd be ragein 🤣🤣

Isn’t she taking antihistamines for hay fever? They making her wrecked and all the booze on top - absolute drama queen- crying because she has to go to Manchester. Tomorrow we’ll be seeing champagne and cocktails with the other dose.
The hay-fever was a cover for her crying her eyes out over jack

It’s at around 2:40!
Just seen it. duck sake no juice. Just that they broke up and got back.... yea we know!!! And she was worried what everyone would think. Yea cuz you sprout one tit and then don't listen to your own advise. Dunno why I'm so pressed today lol normally I don't give a duck. But the whole cheating thing bugged me. Wish jack would do one. I dont even know him but I hate his stupid face now. Rant over. Bring on love island tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Faye Is how I used to be before therapy ✌🏻Therapy so cool ✌🏻

she’s such a dose.
I didnt even listen to it. Just seen the start of,... people are asking me to analyse face's behaviour. Like nah I don't think so. Yea anyone can analyze it but she's doing it like she's a therapist. Cant stand this therapy is 'cool' thing 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I go to therapy and it's not 'cool'. It's necessary for me. Not even part of it makes me think of it as cool.

Reactions: 19
Is she analysing love islanders 🤦‍♀️ please. Just stop
she’s clearly trying to get on the show from a different angle.
She literally regurgitates tit she has read and tries to sound informed, but there’s no masking how thick she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Isn’t Sinead and Jack coming on saying that they don’t like someone in the public eye exactly everything Sinead gives out about us on here? The hypocrisy is laughable. She’s laughing at Jack saying he despises someone. What happened to #bEkInD

Reactions: 17
The eyebrows... Can she laser / fix them to stop them looking like a unibrow? Her face had changed so much and I can't figure out if the unibrow is the cause. She use to be stunning but now her face is very square/masculine looking

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone see ex Love Islander Belle Hassan calling Hegs out for slagging Faye🤣🤣Saying she should know better etc considering how she promotes be kind etc!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Yep just had a look 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Didn’t watch this years love island so don’t know who they’re taking about but how did they ever put up that story
They are real people not characters in a show

really shows her up for the immature nasty mean girl that she is

Anyone see ex Love Islander Belle Hassan calling Hegs out for slagging Faye🤣🤣Saying she should know better etc considering how she promotes be kind etc!
Also she went straight for the jugular with the not like you have a degree comment

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t watch this years love island so don’t know who they’re taking about but how did they ever put up that story
They are real people not characters in a show

really shows her up for the immature nasty mean girl that she is

Also she went straight for the jugular with the not like you have a degree comment
Shiv has been very quiet today. No doubt in a DM battle with Belle over the ‘degree’ comment 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
For someone who’s so “emotionally intelligent” she’s abit of an idiot 😂

Not even responding to it or coming on to explain? I mean you can’t really explain it when you’re videoing yourself laughing about it. twit

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.