Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah here I'd never wish I'll health on anyone. But seriously as a person living with an actual chronic health condition. I think she is exaggerating she is just getting older the hangovers hit differently and whatever else they might have been doing bar drinking. I'm sure she is lacking some vitamins cos I doubt she consistently takes the supplements but also they will never replace actual good healthy food and a balanced diet. I know we don't see her have 7 pizzas a week but I'm sure she eats whatever is in the home house. The hair thinning could be down to the extensions with traction alopecia from the hair follicles being pulled by the tapes. I just think she is looking for attention. Next thing we will have her self diagnosed with Lyme disease, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, or some other equally awful thing that is not to be treated lightly. But do I actually think any of these things are wrong with her no. She just wants the insta huns to be concerned and ask u okay hun?
7 pizzas a week? Who could you possibly be talking about??? 10 points to whoever gets it right ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it was very telling that Jack wasn’t up with her after hearing her exaggerating all her symptoms on Instagram. I’d be making every excuse in the book to avoid having to go over and give her sympathy while she takes no responsibility for the fact abusing her own body not eating and binge drinking could be the cause. He probably can’t wait for her to be away for a few days

Reactions: 11
She’s away for weekends drinking flat out and then doing “CrossFit” work outs. She’s bascially doing a SOH and running herself into the ground. And then has the cheek to give people other life advice… do one Begarty

Reactions: 12
It was miraculous how she went downhill so quickly this avo on Insta. She seemed alright earlier then Boom! Back from a naturopath (😏🗑) and she can’t do anything for 3 weeks! Plenty of fibre and green leafy vegetables and that’ll soon clear your system!! The begging for sympathy is pathetic and she’s obviously daddy’s princess and her mum just about tolerates her. I’d say the mum’s well versed with Sinead’s silly antics

Reactions: 15
Don’t think she wants him there to see Siobhan licking her out 😂 - gotta do what you gotta do. A lick out for free accom on someone else’s dime.
Siobhan ‘I’m not gay’ O’Hagan.
Jesus I feel sick🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is the actual WORST. Her hair is thinning because she’s had extensions pulling at her natural hair for years and probably ran out of that hair cream she was plugging and can’t afford to buy anymore seeing as she can’t get it as a freebie

Reactions: 13
Isn’t she taking antihistamines for hay fever? They making her wrecked and all the booze on top - absolute drama queen- crying because she has to go to Manchester. Tomorrow we’ll be seeing champagne and cocktails with the other dose.

A good dose of Covid (again) might be no harm. It might wake these idiots up that there’s still a pandemic on. Don’t wish her bad but just a week or two in bed might be no harm

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Times are scary at the moment and I’m not wanting to travel * said days ago on stories about Bali * …. Hey guys I’m in manchester

If she’d brains she’d be even more dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s quite pathetic seeing her back hanging out of her bully friend Siobhan. She must somehow depend on her still which is quite sad. We are all well aware that she read all the YouTube comments on Diren’s podcast and stayed well away from her for a few weeks.

Screenshot_20210804-204854_Instagram.jpg

This is why she needs to stop with captions she is saying I feeling like a f#cking princess and that's what Instagram thought she said.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 696726

This is why she needs to stop with captions she is saying I feeling like a f#cking princess and that's what Instagram thought she said.
Instagram can’t keep up with her 500 accents
I see she left her Derr-rone accent at home this weekend.

Instagram can’t keep up with her 500 accents
I see she left her Derr-rone accent at home this weekend.
Also vote: who thinks sinead and siobhan have rid say I 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Myprotein just reminds me of dfs. Why even advertise its 40% off when they’re constantly on sale. When is there not a sale on 🙄

Reactions: 14
Also vote: who thinks sinead and siobhan have rid say I 🙋🏻‍♀️
Siobhan gay? How very dare you. She can get whatever man she wants…. When she’s not on her stories telling everyone she feels like she should shower after training and having to schedule more showers into her day 🤢🤭

but yet They have defo scissored. Sinead needed accom in Dublin and Bali. I’m sure Siobhan “helped” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.