Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who’s so “emotionally intelligent” she’s abit of an idiot 😂

Not even responding to it or coming on to explain? I mean you can’t really explain it when you’re videoing yourself laughing about it. twit
I only watched her stories there

the absolutle arrogance of her analysing someone’s behaviour as she was “asked to”? If someone asked me to perform brain surgery I’d say sorry I’m not qualified like a normal person

she has zero qualifications

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I only watched her stories there

the absolutle arrogance of her analysing someone’s behaviour as she was “asked to”? If someone asked me to perform brain surgery I’d say sorry I’m not qualified like a normal person

she has zero qualifications
Gasp you said it 😂. Only her friends are allowed mention her lack of qualifications… when anyone else mentions it they’re trolling her and making her feel bad 😂

Reactions: 14
That’s amazing. I’m so glad she put that on her story. Totally nailed it calling out sinead for promoting one thing and her actions not reflecting it in the slightest. Just like we always say she’s only in it for the dollar. She’s making out that Faye could use her advice now she’s in a vulnerable place the same way she thinks she can fix all her followers problems because she knows they’re vulnerable. Horrible person

Reactions: 20
Something tells me Shiv will be out in Mama Bear force and coming on to get into the debate to seem relevant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any pics or is Belle public?
Oh my god 👀 the beg has just been put on blast to one million people!!!! Bet she’s not laughing now.

I didn’t know who Belle Hassan was before this BUT I 👏🏻 am 👏🏻 here 👏🏻 for 👏🏻 this 👏🏻 girl 👏🏻! (See attached screenshots)

LEGEND!

Someone with a big platform has finally called Sinead Hegarty (and Jack Ramsey )out! Belle just called them out to her 1 MILLION followers 👀 ! The beg is being shown for the slimy fake little rat and she is being called out by Belle for having ZERO qualifications in anything and shouldn’t be bullying and spreading online hate OR telling people they need therapy.

These are the screen shots (I don’t know how to post videos but the video is pretty damning). The video is Jack in his pathetic high pitched voice with his gormless dumb looking head and thick personality saying over and over;

Jack Ramsey : “Have to say how much I hate Faye like, I actually dislike her like, I hate Faye with a passion like, I dislike her so much like”

Meanwhile slimy Begarty is hanging off him and laughing uncontrollably at him saying hehates Faye and then she posts it up thinking it’s hilarious to do so.

Two absolute hypocrites and bullies. We all know the beg is a fake rat. But him, he’s allegedly an aspiring school teacher.

Well done Queen Belle Hassan 👑👏🏻 about time someone called Sinead hegarty out!!! She’s so so dangerous. Bet these two idiots didn’t think this would happen 👏🏻🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Omg I cant believe belle's stories 😃😃😃 I'm here for it. I feel excited lol im terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She hasn’t taken her stories down though
Did belle tag Sinead though? She might just ignore it if not but surely someone’s told her by now. Who in their right mind asked her to analyse anyone’s behaviour like that’s mad, she’s unqualified so anything she says is just her opinion, nothing more?

Reactions: 8
Did belle tag Sinead though? She might just ignore it if not but surely someone’s told her by now. Who in their right mind asked her to analyse anyone’s behaviour like that’s mad, she’s unqualified so anything she says is just her opinion, nothing more?
Even worse, she's just repeating something she highlighted in a book that she read for 10 minutes 🙄

Reactions: 8
Anyone see ex Love Islander Belle Hassan calling Hegs out for slagging Faye🤣🤣Saying she should know better etc considering how she promotes be kind etc!
Its all over the Love Island thread about this girl Belle lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny she’s not addressed it.

can’t call someone a troll with more followers than them combined.
That’s exactly why she won’t engage with her 😂. She knows she would be destroyed 😂

No she tagged her in about 2/3 stories 😂

Reactions: 12
She will address it the same way she did with the racism. A very casual mention or brush over or else she will try and ingratiate herself with Belle in some way.
In the meantime, gotta keep up with the opportunities for schilling - Better Help will be pushed cos you know therapy, AF links for relationship/avoidant books/the infamous e-book PDF on relationships. This is really the results of 'trying to manifest' an in with the Love Island spin offs to spout shite as an expert 'analysis' as well as the upcoming meditation course.
And shur naaw Sinead was just laughing at the filters and poor wee Jack shur naawww he is just a wee young cub from Tyrone trying to say he felt for Teddy and what he is going through. Not that he really hates Faye naaawwwww. Swipe up for a book if you identify as an avoidant or are dating one. Swipe up to read a book to ind your personality colour and what it means.

Reactions: 16
Sinead prob Won’t address it coz she prob thinks not many of her followers saw it and if she mentions it now, everyone will go check it out and she will prob wait till it off belles stories

Reactions: 12
She will address it the same way she did with the racism. A very casual mention or brush over or else she will try and ingratiate herself with Belle in some way.
In the meantime, gotta keep up with the opportunities for schilling - Better Help will be pushed cos you know therapy, AF links for relationship/avoidant books/the infamous e-book PDF on relationships. This is really the results of 'trying to manifest' an in with the Love Island spin offs to spout shite as an expert 'analysis' as well as the upcoming meditation course.
And shur naaw Sinead was just laughing at the filters and poor wee Jack shur naawww he is just a wee young cub from Tyrone trying to say he felt for Teddy and what he is going through. Not that he really hates Faye naaawwwww. Swipe up for a book if you identify as an avoidant or are dating one. Swipe up to read a book to ind your personality colour and what it means.
Both Sinead Hegarty and Jack Ramsey have deleted their hate fuelled tirade against Faye Winter from love Island.

Bit late now though isn’t it …

They are so totally thick … one minute she’s talking about poor Caroline flack getting online hate … next minute her and Jack Ramsey are attacking a young woman on love island saying “I dislike her” over and over and over to almost 200,000 people … I think Sinead Hegarty is mentally not all there tbh. Jack Ramsey is just SO thick letting himself be used for her content. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She won’t address it, until she gets a ‘threatening’ dm from someone 🙄🙄🙄
Or she might feign disbelief at all the new followers because no doubt lots of people that never heard of her before know who she is now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.