Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute ridiculousness and irony of someone who was suffering from nutrient deficiency on Tuesday being the poster girl for MP vitamins on Wednesday… “I can’t deeeeaaaallll”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are they going for a tour of this gym clothing sweatshop or what’s the deal? Presume they won’t be allowed to record videos or take photos inside 😂 or the home office might arrive to deport all the poor slaves working there stitching these cheap garments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are they going for a tour of this gym clothing sweatshop or what’s the deal? Presume they won’t be allowed to record videos or take photos inside 😂 or the home office might arrive to deport all the poor slaves working there stitching these cheap garments
I'm cracking up between the complaints over the last few weeks about her not being well, the advice not to take supps and yet she is out as the ambassador for my vitamins and today they are going on a no expense spared behind the scenes factory tour. Anything to try and deflect that they are cheap, mass produced crap. Living thee best lives right there girls.

Reactions: 14
But why is she wearing a blazer with a gym set :rolleyes: I noticed yesterday all the other girls seemed to be dressed very casual/comfy and sinead rocked up in a dress

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Manifesting being a MyProtein ambassador??? Goals right there.... Jesus Christ....
If her powers of manifestation are so strong could she not just ✨manifest Covid away✨ so she can go to Australia??
Bit selfish if she’s not manifesting it away for us all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.