Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she stop rubbing her hands over her chest when she’s talking or walking. Noticed it on her stories earlier and she’s at it again. I don’t know why but it makes me feel uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder has the belle thing bothered her. She is ignoring it for obvious reasons but I wonder did she get hate

Reactions: 6
I wonder has the belle thing bothered her. She is ignoring it for obvious reasons but I wonder did she get hate
Well she hasn't mentioned Love Island since. And before she talked about it every night.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is talking a mile a minute, waving and fidgeting and talking absolute bollix.
The anxiety is real today. Bad advert for these tranquility rings. They aren't working today 😂

• Haha
It will kill her. She’s obsessed with love Island and was desperate to get on it herself, She will be mortified all the ex love island cast who follow Belle will have seen her being called out as an online hateful TROLL. Shot herself in the foot big time and showed her and Jack Ramsey’s true colours.

Reactions: 22
Lol I remember when she was in casa amor she got no screen time cos she a melter. I bet none of the boys could understand her between the NAWWWS and VIBES

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is talking a mile a minute, waving and fidgeting and talking absolute bollix.
The anxiety is real today. Bad advert for these tranquility rings. They aren't working today 😂
Tell tell sign that the Belle posts bothered her. 😂

Well she hasn't mentioned Love Island since. And before she talked about it every night.
Have you not seen the fidgeting and the hands going 90 since? 😂. You can tell it’s annoyed her and she can’t speak on it because she knows she was in the wrong and will draw attention to it if she mentions it 😂

Reactions: 15
It will kill her. She’s obsessed with love Island and was desperate to get on it herself, She will be mortified all the ex love island cast who follow Belle will have seen her being called out as an online hateful TROLL. Shot herself in the foot big time and showed her and Jack Ramsey’s true colours.
She was on it herself 🤣 in casa amor a few years back. Got no attention and they needed subtitles for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
She was on it herself 🤣 in casa amor a few years back. Got no attention and they needed subtitles for her.
Saying she was on it is a stretch… she made a brief brief appearance 😂. I mean I’ve been to Mallorca and stayed longer then she did 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wasn't in casa amor. She was brought in with 2 other girls, all the girls were upstairs and the boys got to chose 1 to stay and she didn't get chosen. She was there about 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She wasn't in casa amor. She was brought in with 2 other girls, all the girls were upstairs and the boys got to chose 1 to stay and she didn't get chosen. She was there about 5 mins.
Are there any video clips of her on love island to share?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.