Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flexing she lost 500 euro in Dublin. Ummm right during a pandemic when basically no one carries money anymore she just happened to have 500 euro on her.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Flexing she lost 500 euro in Dublin. Ummm right during a pandemic when basically no one carries money anymore she just happened to have 500 euro on her.
well, the rice man can’t take card 🍚 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The answer she gave to that question annoyed me a fierce amount 😒 like of course she answers what she "studied" but nawwwwww oops did i forget to mention that I didn't finish it nor do I have *any* professional qualifications whatsoever... like the girl has genuinely no qualifications to her name whatsoever, not that I have any issue with that but she states everything with the confidence of someone with 2 masters and a PhD in the field

Also, what is up with influencers/ mental health "experts" lately writing a few thousand words of a leaflet that's absolutely littered with spelling and grammar mistakes and calling it a book #embarrassing[/QUOTE]
Okay so now she’s gonna pretend she has a degree? When she did like a year or two and spent it pissed. She’s such a LIAR

Okay so now she’s gonna pretend she has a degree? When she did like a year or two and spent it pissed. She’s such a LIAR

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Wonder is Jack coming to Manchester with her? Or is it just her rules on her going anywhere for a piss up again just?!

Reactions: 5
Wonder is Jack coming to Manchester with her? Or is it just her rules on her going anywhere for a piss up again just?!
Don’t think she wants him there to see Siobhan licking her out 😂 - gotta do what you gotta do. A lick out for free accom on someone else’s dime.
Siobhan ‘I’m not gay’ O’Hagan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think she thinks she has some sort of neurological disorder. I might be going to hell for saying this but I think she’s exaggerating, like lots of people get hair loss and I don’t think you’d be even capable of going to the gym if you had a serious disorder, she’s acting like taking a nap is extremely bizarre. She’s probably just not eating enough The fact she’s saying that her body isn’t taking up the vitamins, she’s probably told her doctors that her body should be overflowing with all the myprotein vitamins she takes and they’re telling her it doesn’t show that because you probably have to actually eat real food as well as AMPX meals and myprotein snacks to get nutrients

Reactions: 16
Who the hell did she see? A neuropath or a naturopath?

A cause of vitamin B deficiency is alcohol abuse 😬

no seriously though, she’s 29 years old and going on like this “my ma says I’m grand tho”
Probably cause your ma had 2 kids and a house to run at your age and didn’t have time to cry and moan all day

• Heart
Perhaps she should manifest herself better!!! Funny how she’s always fine at the weekend when she’s on a bender but feeling sick during the week

Reactions: 23
Ah here I'd never wish I'll health on anyone. But seriously as a person living with an actual chronic health condition. I think she is exaggerating she is just getting older the hangovers hit differently and whatever else they might have been doing bar drinking. I'm sure she is lacking some vitamins cos I doubt she consistently takes the supplements but also they will never replace actual good healthy food and a balanced diet. I know we don't see her have 7 pizzas a week but I'm sure she eats whatever is in the home house. The hair thinning could be down to the extensions with traction alopecia from the hair follicles being pulled by the tapes. I just think she is looking for attention. Next thing we will have her self diagnosed with Lyme disease, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, or some other equally awful thing that is not to be treated lightly. But do I actually think any of these things are wrong with her no. She just wants the insta huns to be concerned and ask u okay hun?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just shows what she’s like if she went to a naturopath for medical advice. Wonder did anyone suggest a Covid test to her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah here I'd never wish I'll health on anyone.
I mean… wasn’t she the one that said cancer and illnesses where brought on by negative thinking and manifesting.

Sooooooooooooooo….. Yep *sips tea*

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched her YouTube and I reckon he definitely kissed that girl in the bar. She said “I wasn’t giving up for a silly thing”
Can you tell me roughly what time in that video she says this? I cannot be assed watching a video about them in a cameraman. I just wana hear the goss about the breakup 🤣

Ah here I'd never wish I'll health on anyone. But seriously as a person living with an actual chronic health condition. I think she is exaggerating she is just getting older the hangovers hit differently and whatever else they might have been doing bar drinking. I'm sure she is lacking some vitamins cos I doubt she consistently takes the supplements but also they will never replace actual good healthy food and a balanced diet. I know we don't see her have 7 pizzas a week but I'm sure she eats whatever is in the home house. The hair thinning could be down to the extensions with traction alopecia from the hair follicles being pulled by the tapes. I just think she is looking for attention. Next thing we will have her self diagnosed with Lyme disease, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, or some other equally awful thing that is not to be treated lightly. But do I actually think any of these things are wrong with her no. She just wants the insta huns to be concerned and ask u okay hun?
I have ME which is chronic fatigue syndrome and I honestly think I’ll hit the roof if she’s trying to diagnose herself with something like that. She’s done feck all this month bar eat out and drink, sorry but how did you expect to feel on the come down from all that? She’s feeling fatigued and tired because she doesn’t do anything all day every day and has no semblance of a routine. She mentioned her appetite being very low and not eating along with the hair loss around the time of the break up and put that down as the reason why, that takes time to regulate again. How is she 29 with no cop on on how to take care of herself? I’m not a professional but I’d put money on her not eating 3 decent meals a day and taking those MP vitamins is a waste of time. For a start they’ll take 3 months minimum to get into your system and start working and I bet she gives them a week and then gives up and complains they aren’t working. If her doctor was really concerned they would have said or done more for her when she went to get her second lot of bloods done. If she’s serious about making herself better, get a proper routine with a purpose in it, start eating better and STOP DRINKING. I had to give up drinking for two years and I’m younger than Sinead and was in college at the time and yeah it was bloody hard seeing all your friends go out on the lash but my body wasn’t able for it simple as that and I was so much better for it. If you’re genuinely sick you do what it takes to get better. Alcohol kills new regenerative cells and when your body is trying to heal from something, drinking is the worst thing you can do and you have this one on the drink for a month straight and then looking for sympathy? As she would say ‘NAWWW’ go away.
sounds like her mother has zero time for her notions as well, I dunno how she copes with her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’ll make a miraculous recovery for Manchester tomorrow.

Reactions: 10
Just listened to the first 20 minutes of the podcast with Bperfect Brendan.. Jesus the girl is illiterate, she tries to come across so educated but none of her sentences make sense? She says 'like' every 4th word and just does not come across as book smart as she wants people to believe. She's actually hard to listen to. Imagine her doing a meditation and her going

'So, like, just manifest, like, everything in life you think you want and like, You can have that, like, I was a skint student and look at me now like'

I thought Brendans story was interesting as much of a melter he is but she always finds a way to divert the conversation back to her.

Also, was the editing weird?? Brendan kept getting cut off mid sentence.

And yeah, she compared her journal during lockdown to Anne Frank's Diary. Nice Sinead🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I think there’s duck all wrong with her apart from being an idiot. Jesus the way her dad was talking about Jack should be up checking your car for petrol etc….seriously does that family live in a time warp? Men’s jobs vs women’s jobs is a bleeping thing of the past. Sinead is egged on by her head dad to keep Jack down 🙈 if my dad told me how I should be giving my boyfriend instructions I’d tell him to duck off. The girl hasn’t a brain or thought in her head.

My guess is she’s fell out with Jack over her going to Manchester after her saying he’s not allowed on a lads trip. Hence the tears and follow up digs at Jack

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.