Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying that your partner can’t go on a lads holiday is such a red flag and shows how insecure she is. I would have zero issues with my partner heading on a lads holiday
Same, been with my hubby for 20 years, never had any issues with him being on lads holidays, stag do's whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️
She doesn't own him but clearly the effects of his cheating have had an impact. The big question is.... Will she be allowed to go on holidays without him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She forgets that not only has she recently been bouncing all over Bali in a bikini hanging with various men, she also went on 2x hen parties and a jaunt to London to meet her ex. Yet Jack isn’t allowed to look out of his eyeballs. Someone needs to post her a copy of her book to read 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She forgets that not only has she recently been bouncing all over Bali in a bikini hanging with various men, she also went on 2x hen parties and a jaunt to London to meet her ex. Yet Jack isn’t allowed to look out of his eyeballs. Someone needs to post her a copy of her book to read 🤣
#jackiswipped

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think that the Heg has multiple personalities….one of them is her life coach, one of them is her marketing manager and now another one of them will be her YouTube manager. How else would she have the money to pay these people?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay so now she’s gonna pretend she has a degree? When she did like a year or two and spent it pissed. She’s such a LIAR

Okay so now she’s gonna pretend she has a degree? When she did like a year or two and spent it pissed. She’s such a LIAR

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same, been with my hubby for 20 years, never had any issues with him being on lads holidays, stag do's whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️
She doesn't own him but clearly the effects of his cheating have had an impact. The big question is.... Will she be allowed to go on holidays without him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Side question … was it established that he was cheating? Like has she come out and said it or just alluded to it.

If it’s her alluding to it. I’ll be taking it with a pinch of salt that he did.

Reactions: 1
Side question … was it established that he was cheating? Like has she come out and said it or just alluded to it.

If it’s her alluding to it. I’ll be taking it with a pinch of salt that he did.
She has painted it out to be him having done something on her with her running off to London etc. Quite a few people on the thread seemed to have similar accounts of him while he was gone and similar stories from different nights out etc but as far as I know she’s never outright said it, if it’s true I’d say she’d be too embarrassed to say.
I do think she’s insecure about him now for whatever reason and I think it’s two sets of rules, he doesn’t care if she gallivants all over the place but she doesn’t want him to at all. I don’t think she trusts him much after the breakup and whatever happened but I do think her comments last night were actually referencing Love Island. A lads holiday was the big subject last night and I’ve seen so many tweets and comments about it and it was during her love island recap spiel where she answers questions about it so I think that’s what she was referencing, not just that out of the blue he’s not allowed out of her sight. I still don’t think it’s fair or right but the whole show last night was about how the boys left the girls for a few nights and treated it as a lads holiday where most of them just got with girls and still went home all innocent to the missus. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s how I took her comment about Jack going away, kinda like ‘if that’s the craic a lads holiday is all about then no way’ especially as the lads that were guilty on the show were the ones Sinead was pitting as the best and strongest couples and it’s more or less been viewed as them having cheated on their lads holiday.

Reactions: 8
Her asking Jack if the girl on love island should take back the fella who cheated on her 🙈 Jack’s face 😂 so awkward 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The audacity of your one! Poor Jack honestly, imagine being so controlled. He's like a child and she's his clingy Ma

Reactions: 8
She has painted it out to be him having done something on her with her running off to London etc. Quite a few people on the thread seemed to have similar accounts of him while he was gone and similar stories from different nights out etc but as far as I know she’s never outright said it, if it’s true I’d say she’d be too embarrassed to say.
I do think she’s insecure about him now for whatever reason and I think it’s two sets of rules, he doesn’t care if she gallivants all over the place but she doesn’t want him to at all. I don’t think she trusts him much after the breakup and whatever happened but I do think her comments last night were actually referencing Love Island. A lads holiday was the big subject last night and I’ve seen so many tweets and comments about it and it was during her love island recap spiel where she answers questions about it so I think that’s what she was referencing, not just that out of the blue he’s not allowed out of her sight. I still don’t think it’s fair or right but the whole show last night was about how the boys left the girls for a few nights and treated it as a lads holiday where most of them just got with girls and still went home all innocent to the missus. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s how I took her comment about Jack going away, kinda like ‘if that’s the craic a lads holiday is all about then no way’ especially as the lads that were guilty on the show were the ones Sinead was pitting as the best and strongest couples and it’s more or less been viewed as them having cheated on their lads holiday.
I’ve never watched love island because I just couldn’t deal…..but has it not only been on for a few weeks so she’s making out that all lads should be serious about relationships from day 1. These couples literally only know each other for a very short time so why wouldn’t the lads just head off and enjoy themselves

• Heart
I don’t know if she’d be embarrassed to say it at this point I just think she wouldn’t want him to get hate for it. It would really ruin his reputation I don’t think she will say it unless he does something extremely hurtful they can’t come back from. Like this is the boy she’s thinking of having 10 kids with she’s not going to be putting rumours out there so people can convince her he’s not the one.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never watched love island because I just couldn’t deal…..but has it not only been on for a few weeks so she’s making out that all lads should be serious about relationships from day 1. These couples literally only know each other for a very short time so why wouldn’t the lads just head off and enjoy themselves
I’m not happy to say I’ve been sucked in by it 😂 only a couple of weeks yep, the argument has been that they went off with some new girls but then came home to the original girls they were with and justified it by saying they needed a ‘test’ to realise their true feelings for the girls they had at home when really if you like someone you just wouldn’t be swayed and you know what you want 😂 but I think sinead may have been a little bit ‘triggered’ by it if Jack has done something wrong because like you said above, these people have known each other a few weeks and most aren’t actually in relationships with one another. I think Sinead would be very paranoid if Jack were to go away and maybe that’s what she should be focusing on rather than the issues love island couples are having because there’s a huge difference in having that opinion on a reality tv show and actually feeling like that in your own relationship that you plan on being in for life 😅

I don’t know if she’d be embarrassed to say it at this point I just think she wouldn’t want him to get hate for it. It would really ruin his reputation I don’t think she will say it unless he does something extremely hurtful they can’t come back from. Like this is the boy she’s thinking of having 10 kids with she’s not going to be putting rumours out there so people can convince her he’s not the one.
Maybe so, I just took it that she paints herself out to be a relationship guru and expert and has openly told other people how to ‘perfect’ their relationships and what to do if someone disrespects you etc and doesn’t seem to have followed a word of her own advice. She wouldn’t be able to tell other people what to do in their relationships if people found out what she’s put up with or what has actually gone on between them and she’s just taken that treatment. I don’t know why but I do think it’s more about her ego and appearance than about his, but I do agree with what you said about her not wanting other people to know what’s happened because she doesn’t want them to convince her he’s not the one and I can imagine her using that against him if they were to break up again, I’d say she’d be vengeful. Did someone say on here she had been a bit like that with one of her exes or something? Maybe I imagined it but I thought I’d read comments about her being a massive bunny boiler and a nightmare after the breakup before but it could have been years ago.
She still wants to paint the perfect relationship picture for the gram which I can understand but I just don’t see it working out for her long term. Does anyone think he’s going to follow her around the globe? Has Jack ever said he wants the ten kids? 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Lol I don’t think she cares about his reputation. Like she was all about promoting their Sex life knowing he was a teacher.

I reckon it’s more a case of - she’s fucked in Ireland until boarders open back up. She wants the ride when she wants it 😂. Jack is a decent looking lad. He will do for the moment. But as soon as the boarders open she will be gone and she will come out with a story about how he cheated and she room him back and it was ruining her mental health and blah blah blah. Swipe up to see the rings I used.

She couldn’t give a duck about his reputation 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just watched her YouTube and I reckon he definitely kissed that girl in the bar. She said “I wasn’t giving up for a silly thing”

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.