Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh at her love Island yapping last night, on about some fella Jake egging on some lads to get with other girls (sorry I don't watch love Island) but you could tell she was relating it to her and Jack and trying to blame Jack's mates on Jack's behaviour!!! Sorry but if someone cheats its because they want to not because their mates tell them too.

Reactions: 16
Listened to some of it there. She doesnt have any interview skills. Her responses even left Maeve confused as to what she was asking or saying.

Reactions: 7
She can't interview people because all she wants to do is talk about herself. She has no interest in others unless it's to gain followers or she can gain something else from them eg sex, money, followers, places to stay.

Reactions: 14
Of course the therapist is. Sure Sinead shouts them out on her page from time to time and their books get filled. It seems very hard to see how they could give objective advice to Sinead, never mind her 24 year old boyfriend! It’s not ethical.

Sinead Hegarty OMG NO WORDS … she can hardly string a sentence together, it’s like English is her 3rd language. I couldn’t listen to the whole thing I just skipped through it. Maeve had to take control big time and fill the silences from what I did hear.

Sinead says her and Jack are in therapy as he needs to get his act together to leave for Bali in September or she’s just wasting her time with him. WHAT THE duck! I’m not a fan of him as he’s certainly a cheater in my opinion BUT shes actually abusing him, threatening him to end the relationship! bringing a 24 year old to therapy, HER therapist who no doubt is helping her coerce him and manipulate him to do what Sinead wants. She mentioned his family a few times too saying it’s hard dealing with his family because of insta. Maybe they’ve seen through her. She never stories them anymore. I’d say they hate what’s happening to their son/brother. How could they not? It’s mortifying and worrying.

THEE most awkward moment of the podcast handsdown was when Maeve rightly said the racist treatment of the young England players was horrific and that some man had sent the players monkey emojis (so so awful 😢 ). Sinead was like “Naww what like I dununderstannnn like we need a petition like” “is this real”?

…. Meanwhile look at Sinead Hegarty’s real online comments (attached), let’s never forget, all detailed on her 1st thread from last year when she lost loads of sponsors. She’s the most racist person I know online. Sickening!
Who's insta page was that?

"Fame, money, status don't make you happy" just sounds a bit hypocritical of her when she's always bragging about deals she's got offered for so much money and her books giveaway is pretty much a method of engagement to enhance her status to make it seems like she isn't begging for once

Reactions: 9
Australia is my home!! nawwwwwwww Sinead it’s not!!
Also it’s so funny how she said that she got locked out of Australia. She absolutely did not. She followed Siobhan like a sheep to go home because that’s what siobhans family told her to do. I’m an Aussie and know loads of English and Irish here on working holiday visas who chose not to go home and stay and their on the Covid extension. But pls don’t come back here because we don’t want you begarty lol x

Reactions: 16
New profile for me after a long social media break! So did Sinéad come out and say that jack admitted to cheating? I’m jumping every few pages. Exhausting keeping up with it all but very entertaining no doubt!

New profile for me after a long social media break! So did Sinéad come out and say that jack admitted to cheating? I’m jumping every few pages. Exhausting keeping up with it all but very entertaining no doubt!
No she didn't. Said they had split up but both still loved each other so decided to give it another go. However they are in couples therapy now so ooo.... 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s her brothers stag do this weekend in Newcastle. I see Jack didn’t make the cut to get an invite 🤣 doubt he’d fit in with the lads anyway

• Haha
Nothing to spill only they wouldn’t naturally be friends or have anything in common with Jack. Apart from knowing the beg like. He’d also be almost too young to hang with these guys.
I thought they had been family friends and neighbours for years?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought they had been family friends and neighbours for years?
Which came from Sineads mouth to make it acceptable to have him in her bubble. And neighbours as in about a mile or so apart in a rural setting 😂 also family friends seems a bit of an exaggeration seeing as he had been messaging her on Instagram before they got together and she had ignored him as she thought he was still the McLovin lookalike she had remembered. Pinch of salt with anything this dork says

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously sinead going to croke park really infuriates me ppl like her getting tickets and the amount of supporters missing out 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
On the beg again on her stories! Complaining about queuing and having to wait to get in so she gets a VIP invite. Who does she think she is 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
‘Can’t get in anywhere’ 😂 she needs to catch up on the news re the dining situation in the republic! She really went to Dublin thinking it would be like Belfast didn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.