Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg again on her stories! Complaining about queuing and having to wait to get in so she gets a VIP invite. Who does she think she is 🤬
Why is it still a surprise to her that there's queues and waiting to get onto places unless you've booked in?! She's pure thick this one 🙄

Reactions: 10
The videos of her outside croke park are so cringe. It looks like she’s hanging around with a bunch of 21 year olds. I keep forgetting she just turned 29!!

Also….jacks teeth on Sinead’s post. You can literally see the line where they have clearly been edited 😂 cringe

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The videos of her outside croke park are so cringe. It looks like she’s hanging around with a bunch of 21 year olds. I keep forgetting she just turned 29!!

Also….jacks teeth on Sinead’s post. You can literally see the line where they have clearly been edited 😂 cringe
These yellow and painted white teeth are doing the rounds in a few WhatsApp groups this morning 😂😂😂 I can’t stop laughing (I know it’s silly) …. MORTIFIED for him! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These yellow and painted white teeth are doing the rounds in a few WhatsApp groups this morning 😂😂😂 I can’t stop laughing (I know it’s silly) …. MORTIFIED for him! 🤣🤣
It’s very noticeable in a few of the other pictures also including the ones on his own story. I can’t cope with the cringe. Can you imagine sinead will have him promoting her polished london strips next hahaha

• Haha
'wev missed the croke'

Iv followed gaa for over 30 years and never once have I ever heard anyone refer to croke Park as 'the croke' just pure cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Am I the only one who cringes really badly when she calls him babe. I can’t put my finger on why it’s just her voice saying it. Like she’s trying to be American when they call people baby but it just sounds cringy when she says it

• Sick
'wev missed the croke'

Iv followed gaa for over 30 years and never once have I ever heard anyone refer to croke Park as 'the croke' just pure cringe
Exactly this! I was thinking WTF is she on about. Croker is the only other name I’ve called it or heard it called. She’s an idiot pure and simple.

Reactions: 6
She’s as bad as Shiv now, no mention of the football until they are into a final. She’s a witch for getting to go to that match as there’s loads of people that didn’t get tickets even though they would always be in attendance

Can’t work out if Jack’s teeth are a bad edit or a bad bleach job.
Sometimes your teeth come out like that if you don’t properly brush them before putting the whitening strips on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh there we go! Jacks not allowed to go on a lads holiday, she’s just stated on her stories. She’s so controlling.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just got my THIRD email from her …. I have never subscribed to her emails. I “unsubscribed” the previous two times and now has to unsub again…. How is she getting away with this??? Wish there was someone I could complain to? She has clearly bought email addresses based on a demographic or something? I don’t even follow her on insta with months!

Reactions: 8
I just got my THIRD email from her …. I have never subscribed to her emails. I “unsubscribed” the previous two times and now has to unsub again…. How is she getting away with this??? Wish there was someone I could complain to? She has clearly bought email addresses based on a demographic or something? I don’t even follow her on insta with months!
Honestly, block her. I had to do the same, I can’t remember signing up either and I’m also sure I unsubscribed but I’ve blocked anyway

You can report this here

I too got another email from her, even after I reported her to the email distribution company so I'll be busy complaining about this again 😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.