Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the fact that these morons are all pushing vitamin tablets. If they are all supposedly eating healthy, then they shouldn’t need them. I hate this part of MyProtein where they are pushing this shite.

Reactions: 17
Now I do buy some vitamins from my protein only because they are the cheapest AND my own doctor and neuro consultant for my MS recommended them & im monitored . Not like these bleeping hillbillies giving out codes

Reactions: 15
Now I do buy some vitamins from my protein only because they are the cheapest AND my own doctor and neuro consultant for my MS recommended them & im monitored . Not like these bleeping hillbillies giving out codes
It’s very different when your under the supervision from your Drs. These ones are just flogging them to make money. I’d say if you asked what some of them are for, they wouldn’t have a clue. Siobhan had a jar of bit C vitamins the other day. She’d be better off get some oranges into her or eating proper vegetables

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210728_134415.jpg

Do sinead and James Smith have beef? Have noticed him putting up some stories about meditation and now this under her most recent post 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 683870

Do sinead and James Smith have beef? Have noticed him putting up some stories about meditation and now this under her most recent post 😂
Will mamma shiv step in on this I wonder 🤣 I don’t like JS (and any of them actually) but I could be tempted to warm to him after this 😂 sinead also had James’ book as a swipe up yesterday to make money off it. If I were James, I’d be rattled at that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sinead defo aiming to marry some rich old aussie bussiness man and f#ck his 20 something year old son. If Australia ever let's her back in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you use her discount code? 😂

Will mamma shiv step in on this I wonder 🤣 I don’t like JS (and any of them actually) but I could be tempted to warm to him after this 😂 sinead also had James’ book as a swipe up yesterday to make money off it. If I were James, I’d be rattled at that
Mamma Shiv would shake baby Sinead if it meant the chance that James would acknowledge her.

• Haha
I cannot believe she’s convinced Jack to go to couples therapy.. I’m actually shook at that. You’re not even together a year?? If it isn’t working now, it isnt going to get better? This is madness. No doubt the sessions are spun in sineads favour. I’m not discrediting or giving out about the therapist but Sinead will spin the narrative to suit her, maybe he did cheat but the therapist is likely going to think Jack is there as he wants to fix it, not that Sinead is a pure and utter nut. That’s so embarrassing for him like. I do not condone cheating but if he did and she took him back then that has to be it, she can’t hold that over him. I really feel like she’s forcing him to move to Bali because of it, there’s no way in hell she’ll trust him while she’s gone. It’s so selfish of her now, just let him go live his life and you do yours. You cannot say you’re scared he won’t have his tit together to go with you, HE DOESNT WANT TO. That couldn’t be any clearer to anyone with eyes. She’s spinning it so much, she’s wasting her time if he doesn’t have his tit together when the reality is he has his tit together he just doesn’t want to go with her. I don’t understand why they got back together? I’m closer in age to Jack than Sinead and I would not be going to relationship therapy at this point in my life. Maybe if we had kids and a home together but my god, work it out between yourselves or take a break and see what happens. His family must be mortified by her. I don’t think anyone should feel any shame for therapy, I go myself, but not a couples therapist six months in. I’d say she’s an incredibly high maintenance nightmare. He was a prick for the cheating (if true but I think it is) but she chose to take him back, that’s not an excuse to drag him through hell for it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she is dragging him to couples therapy then they would both have see a different therapist because Sinead's therapist wouldn't be neutral towards them. If they are both going to see Sinead's therapist then I would want to check the therapist's credentials.

I cannot believe she’s convinced Jack to go to couples therapy.. I’m actually shook at that. You’re not even together a year?? If it isn’t working now, it isnt going to get better? This is madness. No doubt the sessions are spun in sineads favour. I’m not discrediting or giving out about the therapist but Sinead will spin the narrative to suit her, maybe he did cheat but the therapist is likely going to think Jack is there as he wants to fix it, not that Sinead is a pure and utter nut. That’s so embarrassing for him like. I do not condone cheating but if he did and she took him back then that has to be it, she can’t hold that over him. I really feel like she’s forcing him to move to Bali because of it, there’s no way in hell she’ll trust him while she’s gone. It’s so selfish of her now, just let him go live his life and you do yours. You cannot say you’re scared he won’t have his tit together to go with you, HE DOESNT WANT TO. That couldn’t be any clearer to anyone with eyes. She’s spinning it so much, she’s wasting her time if he doesn’t have his tit together when the reality is he has his tit together he just doesn’t want to go with her. I don’t understand why they got back together? I’m closer in age to Jack than Sinead and I would not be going to relationship therapy at this point in my life. Maybe if we had kids and a home together but my god, work it out between yourselves or take a break and see what happens. His family must be mortified by her. I don’t think anyone should feel any shame for therapy, I go myself, but not a couples therapist six months in. I’d say she’s an incredibly high maintenance nightmare. He was a prick for the cheating (if true but I think it is) but she chose to take him back, that’s not an excuse to drag him through hell for it
Yea I would be questioning any therapist that hasn’t mentioned any of the above. Like it’s quite obvious to anyone on here. He dosnt want to go anywhere or live anywhere else. He’s not going to Bali or Aus.

Like why waste your money on therapy. If she can come on here and it’s black and white 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so sketchy! On yest saying about her getting her bloods done etc and casually dropped into the conversation that she hadn’t been taking her usual vitamins so maybe that’s why she’s been so run down and hair falling out… then later on the same day mentions the my protein vitamins! That should be against guidelines and tbf it probably is! She is soooooo sketchy

Reactions: 19
Just listened to the podcast. She really does have guests on just to talk over them and talk about herself. Lol her podcast is HORRIBLE

Reactions: 8
Her stories about love island there, why does her accent get stronger on occasion? I think maybe my patience with her is wearing thin and I should unfollow cause everything she says annoys me lately 😂 talking about avoidants etc and then recommending her book where she talks about relationships, sweet Jesus. My friend bought her ebook (god bless her it was before she knew) and it’s written TERRIBLY. It’s all plagiarised shite from other people and is written so badly it doesn’t flow at all to the point where it’s hard to keep up. She writes exactly how she talks and that isn’t good writing, you learn that in secondary school English 😂 at what point is she going to accept that she isn’t qualified to talk about this publicly? Siobhan can point out Sinead doesn’t have a degree but likes helping people all she wants, it’s still pretty black and white.

• Heart
Also I was bleeping DYING of laughter when maeve said sinead was gonna start doing ads for laxative tea cos she clearly needs the money 😂 sinead butted in and said NAWWWW IM ACTUALLY like the most like financially stable I’ve ever been. I was pissing myself 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Proceeds to name a load of vitamins that she supposedly takes (bottles not opened and she said she has been bad at taking them recently) but doesn’t give an info as to what each of them are for. It’s bullshit

I never use any of their codes- there's ALWAYS codes out there with similar or better discounts that don't benefit these clowns.
So true. I’d rather pay full price then give them commission 😂.

Point to remember - anyone reading this. If you want to avoid giving them commission but want the product. Avoid the swipe up function. Cookies get tracked. So even if you waited 2 weeks or so - they would Still get commission.

Reactions: 10
Just attempted to listen to that podcast and I can’t do it. Her voice irritates me too much, she constantly waffles complete and utter tit 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just attempted to listen to that podcast and I can’t do it. Her voice irritates me too much, she constantly waffles complete and utter tit 😫
I listened to her very first podcast about partners liking other girls pics and how wrong it was! Personally her podcast made me very paranoid!! 🙉

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.