Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone spot her in Derry today? Her and red duchess were in primark at the same time and I was hoping for a show down because they have beef don’t they?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Fill us in,what's the story there?
I don’t know what happened exactly. My friend told me red duchess said something and it was definitely targeted at Sinead. Something about not being qualified to talk about something. I don’t know. I’ve messaged my friend and I’m waiting on her to get back to me.

Reactions: 9
Can we all agree that any event that has Sinead as a confirmed headliner…. Is basically just a trash event 😂. Scraping the bottom of the barrel with her as a headliner.

What can she actively speak on? Has she any experience in the fitness industry?

Reactions: 12
Can we all agree that any event that has Sinead as a confirmed headliner…. Is basically just a trash event 😂. Scraping the bottom of the barrel with her as a headliner.

That's what I thought. Sure she never mentions anything to do with fitness except walking in my protein clothes. Very strange.

Reactions: 8
Anyone see mammybanter latest video on influencers and bloggers manifesting I kina thought was a dig

Reactions: 10
Omg guys she’s been so quiet on her analysis of love island with jack lately.
has anything happened? I feel like there’s not much point watching love island anymore without Sineads post episode unqualified psychology breakdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did anyone get her email on Tuesday where she saying she gets anxious when her partner goes out and last week they were struggling because her communication needs weren’t met 😂😂. How is anyone listening to her drivel? I watch her now for a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I think when she first went to Australia she was completing an online PT and nutrition course. She always used to say ‘one day you will all pay me for my knowledge’ that was about 3 years ago probably lmao

Reactions: 5
I think when she first went to Australia she was completing an online PT and nutrition course.
No reference to any health/fitness/nutrition qualifications (or any other kind either!) on her website/insta profile. She's an utter bluffer...

Reactions: 4
No reference to any health/fitness/nutrition qualifications (or any other kind either!) on her website/insta profile. She's an utter bluffer...
That “conference” is a show for people like Sinead, for people who want to be like Sinead and run by people slightly smarter (but not much) than Sinead.

People don’t go to learn they go to grow there insta following and be seen with bigger insta huns. Anyone at the talk will be just on Instagram, but will be inspired! Just hoping their story will get shared by Sinead.
It‘ll be full of live different and earn big just follow my plan, download my ebook, and my teachers didnt understand me but look at me now types, I don’t need a degree. They‘ll all be back from the 3rd world countries were they live cheap for their nhs check ups and this makes it all business expense.

I’m sure SOH is planning her annual wash ahead of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think when she first went to Australia she was completing an online PT and nutrition course. She always used to say ‘one day you will all pay me for my knowledge’ that was about 3 years ago probably lmao
For starters she claims Siobhan has gotten her into shape and eating right. When Siobhan can’t even do that for herself.

I’d pay for her onlyfans before I would pay for her knowledge of fitness and nutrition, and I’m a homo. I’d be paying to watch Jack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Literally since someone posted here about the teeth filter fail, I can’t help but notice how bright both their teeth are in each pic she posts, imagine she has to filter, is spotlight not working?? Even the one she posted there of her and Jack

Reactions: 7
Literally since someone posted here about the teeth filter fail, I can’t help but notice how bright both their teeth are in each pic she posts, imagine she has to filter, is spotlight not working?? Even the one she posted there of her and Jack
Omg I came here to see if anyone else thought the same. How bright are jacks teeth!!

Reactions: 4
I'd probably pay for her to keep her mouth shut!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well that’s the thing, I think I said this before but one minute sinead decides she wants to be a Personal trainer, then she’s a motivational speaker, then a behavioural therapist or a brain surgeon. She changes her mind every other day but it doesn’t seem like she has actually stuck with one thing or accomplished any of these things :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.