Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trisha's Transformation getting on the Better Help bandwagon via Sinead.
You couldn't make some of this stuff up.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She just said she has ‘Afro hair’ oh sweet Jesus Mary Joesph and the wee donkey. Nope sinead. She just doesn’t get it at all does she

Her exact words

“I go into a sauna for 2minutes, now I have an AFRO” as she lifts her dank looking fake hair.

There are so many things wrong with this statement. She’s a complete air head who STILL engages in this type of casual racism even after being outed as a massive racist last year!

There are so many other adjectives to use; uncombed, unbrushed, unkempt, greasy, stringy, head full of cheap and stringy extensions etc. BUT for her to say her hair is now an”Afro” aka African textured hairis just a complete disgrace.

Has this girl just missed the point of literally everything that happened or was said during BLM last year?!White people should NOT be using the word “Afro” to describe their hair or anyone be elses. Especially not basic white girls, with a well documented racist past and a head full of cheap blonde extensions.

Wonder how long she will keep this racist story up this time. She is so so so thick.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Once again with the lies! Only the other night she stated she was going away for two nights and was going to have a digital detox! But oh no, she’s online posting causal racism. She is beyond stupid.

Reactions: 5
No, no, no.... She did NOT compare her hair to afro 🙈

Sinead the term you are looking for is FRIZZY, the humidity made your hair frizz the duck up.

I have very sensitive curls that frizz if someone breathes on it, I have NEVER referenced it as afro.

bleeping racist AGAIN 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Her exact words

“I go into a sauna for 2minutes, now I have an AFRO” as she lifts her dank looking fake hair.

There are so many things wrong with this statement. She’s a complete air head who STILL engages in this type of casual racism even after being outed as a massive racist last year!

There are so many other adjectives to use; uncombed, unbrushed, unkempt, greasy, stringy, head full of cheap and stringy extensions etc. BUT for her to say her hair is now an”Afro” aka African textured hairis just a complete disgrace.

Has this girl just missed the point of literally everything that happened or was said during BLM last year?!White people should NOT be using the word “Afro” to describe their hair or anyone be elses. Especially not basic white girls, with a well documented racist past and a head full of cheap blonde extensions.

Wonder how long she will keep this racist story up this time. She is so so so thick.
She is actually an idiot. Just so uneducated and immature at the bottom of it all. She will probably protest that "oh like I didnt MEAN to be racist and I didn't say that intentionally to be racist I am SOOOOO NOT RACIST" bla bla but it's the casual racism and the passing remarks or disgusting comparisons that keep racism deep rooted in society. Anyone can SAY they're not racist but some people have it deeply rooted in them from childhood whether they realise it or not so she needs to reprogram herself and DO bleeping BETTER. Because she is spewing her garbage ramblings out to 200k people. And god forbid if she ever has her 10 flippin kids then this the type of crap that will be programmed into their brains from early ages and so the cycle goes on and on.

Reactions: 9
[
She is actually an idiot. Just so uneducated and immature at the bottom of it all. She will probably protest that "oh like I didnt MEAN to be racist and I didn't say that intentionally to be racist I am SOOOOO NOT RACIST" bla bla but it's the casual racism and the passing remarks or disgusting comparisons that keep racism deep rooted in society. Anyone can SAY they're not racist but some people have it deeply rooted in them from childhood whether they realise it or not so she needs to reprogram herself and DO bleeping BETTER. Because she is spewing her garbage ramblings out to 200k people. And god forbid if she ever has her 10 flippin kids then this the type of crap that will be programmed into their brains from early ages and so the cycle goes on and on.
She’s almost 30. Using the excuse she’s uneducated or immature is not good enough. Especially since she lives around the world and experienced different countries and cultures. She should have common sense and not say the first thing that enters her bobblehead.

Reactions: 14
She’s almost 30. Using the excuse she’s uneducated or immature is not good enough. Especially since she lives around the world and experienced different countries and cultures. She should have common sense and not say the first thing that enters her bobblehead.
Ironically she tried to brush away her original racist comments and tweets as being 'very, very young' - but actually she was in her 20's had travelled and was actually in university away from home at the time.

Reactions: 10
Starting to think maybe sinead actually doesn’t read on here….because if she did she would realise she should stop using the word ‘vibe’ every 3 seconds

‘new hair are we vibing’
Just waiting now to hear how good those hair treatments she was gifted are :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Starting to think maybe sinead actually doesn’t read on here….because if she did she would realise she should stop using the word ‘vibe’ every 3 seconds

‘new hair are we vibing’
Just waiting now to hear how good those hair treatments she was gifted are :rolleyes:
There’s a dress on DLSB called it’s a vibe, it’s quite nice but cannot bring myself to look at it properly as reminds me of this one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Begarty to a T!!
off topic sorry, but I’ve really went off Red Duchess, I said in her question box yesterday when she asked about things that annoy you and I said influencers that get freebies then do about 20 stories about it. I don’t watch her that often and assume she must do this because she blocked me, I must have hit a nerve 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
off topic sorry, but I’ve really went off Red Duchess, I said in her question box yesterday when she asked about things that annoy you and I said influencers that get freebies then do about 20 stories about it. I don’t watch her that often and assume she must do this because she blocked me, I must have hit a nerve 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m glad someone else feels like this. I’m not questioning her qualifications but she comes out with wrong information about toxins and nutrition. Also why does she never tag stuff as gifted or brand ambassador when it’s clear that she is.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her a few months back. She’s so dry and boring.

I unfollowed her a few months back. She’s so dry and boring.
I think she’s one of the real ones. She made a lot of time for my cousin a while back when my cousin reached out to her for help. My cousin wasn’t even paying for the therapy or anything. I always remembered that about her.

I think she’s one of the real ones. She made a lot of time for my cousin a while back when my cousin reached out to her for help. My cousin wasn’t even paying for the therapy or anything. I always remembered that about her.
I really rate her professionally. I’m glad she was so helpful to your cousin. I just found her day to day posts and stories weren’t for me anymore.

Reactions: 3
This one is so full of tit! Is all she does is regurgitate stuff she reads in other peoples books? No thoughts of her own? Latest story is basically answering a question with a story from Steven Bartletts book (who I absolutely rate and is absolutely someone I would listen to). Then when she tries to add her own little touch to it with maslows hierarchy of needs she can't even get that right! I'd have a lot more respect for all this lot of they actually just gave their own thoughts on something, in their words, not someone elses!

Reactions: 10
This one is so full of tit! Is all she does is regurgitate stuff she reads in other peoples books? No thoughts of her own? Latest story is basically answering a question with a story from Steven Bartletts book (who I absolutely rate and is absolutely someone I would listen to). Then when she tries to add her own little touch to it with maslows hierarchy of needs she can't even get that right! I'd have a lot more respect for all this lot of they actually just gave their own thoughts on something, in their words, not someone elses!
She barely even answered the question? Not a single coherent thought or sentence comes out of her head 😂

Reactions: 3
But it's a vibe guys 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.