Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can they both post pics and videos whilst living in such a shithole. Maybe because of SOH’s cards being “robbed” means they aren’t paying out for the cleaner.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Heg comes across as extremely selfish in her relationship. It’s all me me me and I I I. There’s so many young girls will be watching her that will go into relationships with such high demands when so often it’s mostly about compromise

Reactions: 11
The relationship “reviews” with Jack are the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.... they are going out 2 minutes they shouldn’t be needing to review anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The relationship “reviews” with Jack are the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.... they are going out 2 minutes they shouldn’t be needing to review anything 😂
That really made me cry laughing, was tempted to sit down with my boyfriend and 'review our relationship' but don't think I could keep a straight face for long enough to do it. She really thinks she is a relationship guru with all the answers, when really she is a 20 year old in a basic fling!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sinead reviewing the relationship suggests a lot about her controlling type of behaviour within the relationship. Sorry but what makes her thoughts on things correct or otherwise?! It’s similar to a priest giving advice on marriage. (Yes, I went there!!!) Something which they have no experience in. She’s an absolute gobshite. Excited about the lights on the new mirror. Gone away and grow up 😩 and ps we don’t need updates as to how you make Jack wear condoms and he complies with your wishes!! Poor fucker doesn’t stand a chance as a teacher 🤦🏻‍♀️ His reputation is bolloxed with this head spewing all

Reactions: 29
I don’t believe a 25yo guy - who is fit (let’s be honest) - is sitting down on FT to do a relationship review. She’s deluded - even more so that she thinks he’s going to be in Bali with her soon. The lad eat sleeps and shits GAA - all he does is wear GAA tops. The GAA season will be allowed start in May. She better get ready the mindset chapter ready for when she’s single again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t believe a 25yo guy - who is fit (let’s be honest) - is sitting down on FT to do a relationship review. She’s deluded - even more so that she thinks he’s going to be in Bali with her soon. The lad eat sleeps and shits GAA - all he does is wear GAA tops. The GAA season will be allowed start in May. She better get ready the mindset chapter ready for when she’s single again 😂
i don’t think he would be sitting down to a relationship review either... it’s just more BS for her page

makes Jack look like a pussy in front of the lads too

Reactions: 13
Sinead reviewing the relationship suggests a lot about her controlling type of behaviour within the relationship. Sorry but what makes her thoughts on things correct or otherwise?! It’s similar to a priest giving advice on marriage. (Yes, I went there!!!) Something which they have no experience in. She’s an absolute gobshite. Excited about the lights on the new mirror. Gone away and grow up 😩 and ps we don’t need updates as to how you make Jack wear condoms and he complies with your wishes!! Poor fucker doesn’t stand a chance as a teacher 🤦🏻‍♀️ His reputation is bolloxed with this head spewing all
The sole aim of the review seems to be to just pile praise in her. 'What did I do well this week, what did I do to make you happy, etc' I, I, I, ME, ME, ME.
Remember a few weeks ago he told her she was a great girlfriend and she responded with 'what three things make me a great girlfriend '. Whereas a normal person would just be delighted with the compliment she can never be content and just wants to be complimented again and again.

Also, is it just me or has she upped the sex talk majorly since she started seeing Jack?! She's giving Laura's Views a serious run for her money 🤣

• Heart
i don’t think he would be sitting down to a relationship review either... it’s just more BS for her page

makes Jack look like a pussy in front of the lads too
I hate the insult of someone being “a pussy” the “pussy” is one of the strongest things in the world it pushes out kids and goes through periods.

Also I don’t think men should be stigmatized for talking about their feelings (even if she made it up) maybe it’s why the suicide rate is so high? 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The sole aim of the review seems to be to just pile praise in her. 'What did I do well this week, what did I do to make you happy, etc' I, I, I, ME, ME, ME.
Remember a few weeks ago he told her she was a great girlfriend and she responded with 'what three things make me a great girlfriend '. Whereas a normal person would just be delighted with the compliment she can never be content and just wants to be complimented again and again.

Also, is it just me or has she upped the sex talk majorly since she started seeing Jack?! She's giving Laura's Views a serious run for her money 🤣
i wonder does she get defensive when he says something about her that’s not praise during this review. She probably just turns it back on Jack and make it his fault

Reactions: 5
She is far too intense. I definitely wouldnt be happy if she was dating my son.

Reactions: 11
I hate the insult of someone being “a pussy” the “pussy” is one of the strongest things in the world it pushes out kids and goes through periods.

Also I don’t think men should be stigmatized for talking about their feelings (even if she made it up) maybe it’s why the suicide rate is so high? 😓
I think you went from 0 to 100 with this.

Noone is stigmatising Jack. The comments are aimed at her openly discussing his feelings on a public platform, which is not OK. Rightly or wrongly, he will most likely get targeted as a result because there will always be people out there who will use this kind of thing against someone, especially men. She has used private conversations with him for public content and he is the one who will suffer for it.

Reactions: 25
Anyone notice she is laying the crumbs for a return home soon enough. Will sort out a long term resident visa (yeah right she will be doing visa runs forever I would bet any money) and a long term rental when she knows what is happening with Jack but in the meantime the UK is opening up and she wants to go to her friend and brothers wedding. And no doubt travel around where-ever the UK align their travel corridors with.
Such a joke after all that drama about getting 'home'.

Reactions: 12

Noone is stigmatising Jack. The comments are aimed at her openly discussing his feelings on a public platform, which is not OK. Rightly or wrongly, he will most likely get targeted as a result because there will always be people out there who will use this kind of thing against someone, especially men. She has used private conversations with him for public content and he is the one who will suffer for it.
Yeah true I don’t think she should air their relationship business that’s fair enough I just hate this thing if people saying “what will his friends think of this?” there are still such old fashioned ways of thinking towards men especially and their feelings associated with weakness

• Heart

This 👏. Like the other day basically telling Jacks family and friends who follow her that she and him use only condoms 😂. He seems like he’s a laid back person - but he’s also a soon to be teacher and it’s not gonna look good for him career wise to have his sex life discussed on Instagram for a few likes and content 😂

Reactions: 27
Yeah true I don’t think she should air their relationship business that’s fair enough I just hate this thing if people saying “what will his friends think of this?” there are still such old fashioned ways of thinking towards men especially and their feelings associated with weakness
I get what you're saying but I don't think anyone here was saying that he was weak for discussing his feelings. I certainly wouldn't entertain that kind of talk from anyone.

My interpretation of 'What will his friends think' was more about what kind of fresh hell has she exposed him to with friends who wouldn't be as understanding or who he wouldn't normally discuss his feelings with. Because we all have different levels of friendship and don't share all things with all friends.

Reactions: 8

and with the same token, the “pussy” does not “push out kids” for everyone that has one!

I didnt say that Jack would/should have any shame in talking about his feelings at all. But the fact that she is talking about such private stuff on her platform which are about him, would really upset and annoy me if I was Jack. Nevermind the fact that he is going to be working in a respected job role with children. She should not be taking it upon herself to tell the world they use condoms.... she put up herself that over 75k people had viewed it. That is not OK. Imagine his family watching that?

and with regards to male suicides, the way she is airing Jacks private laundry in public would hardly help his mental health

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.