Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice she is laying the crumbs for a return home soon enough. Will sort out a long term resident visa (yeah right she will be doing visa runs forever I would bet any money) and a long term rental when she knows what is happening with Jack but in the meantime the UK is opening up and she wants to go to her friend and brothers wedding. And no doubt travel around where-ever the UK align their travel corridors with.
Such a joke after all that drama about getting 'home'.
Did she also mention a few days ago about preparing for some sort of permanency in Oz too? So she'll have a place there and in Bali too that I'm guessing she'll flit between? The doubter in me thinks that this must be so she won't be considered resident in either country and will ensure she falls below the maximum work days too so won't be liable to tax as a result.

Reactions: 10
and with the same token, the “pussy” does not “push out kids” for everyone that has one!

I didnt say that Jack would/should have any shame in talking about his feelings at all. But the fact that she is talking about such private stuff on her platform which are about him, would really upset and annoy me if I was Jack. Nevermind the fact that he is going to be working in a respected job role with children. She should not be taking it upon herself to tell the world they use condoms.... she put up herself that over 75k people had viewed it. That is not OK. Imagine his family watching that?

and with regards to male suicides, the way she is airing Jacks private laundry in public would hardly help his mental health
I know I didn’t say they all do it was just an example, all I’m saying is I don’t get why it’s an insult for weakness when it’s one of the most resilient body parts 😆 but I do understand your point of view about over sharing his privacy that’s definitely not right

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jack won’t be moving to Bali. If he is doing his teaching qualification he needs to do a couple of years before any reputable international school will take him.

she has gone to Bali as she knows he is in lockdown and can’t go out much etc as soon as everything reopens things might change....

Reactions: 15
Anyone else catch that she said she has the downstairs bedroom because she will have more people over than ole siobhan, making too much noise and siobhan is upstairs because she doesn’t like noise... what is that all about 😂

Reactions: 13
Anyone else catch that she said she has the downstairs bedroom because she will have more people over than ole siobhan, making too much noise and siobhan is upstairs because she doesn’t like noise... what is that all about 😂
Sinead is a manic dose but I think SOH would not be easy to live with... I think she would be a moody witch 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
I
Sinead is a manic dose but I think SOH would not be easy to live with... I think she would be a moody witch 😂😂😂
I think so too, sinead would be no walk in the park either but I find it funny cause it seems like only a week ago she said she had none of her own friends in Bali and the only people she knows are through sinead

Reactions: 5
I hope for Jack's sake he's planning on teaching primary kids as I'm sure a lot of secondary age kids follow Sinead. Imagine going to teach a class knowing they know all about your sex life, let alone the staffroom and his own family 🙈 she has no respect for that fella's privacy, it's not fair.

Reactions: 26
Just watch hegs latest YouTube vlog.......walks in the door, sets camera up, walks back out of door, walks back in through the door so the camera can record her. Would you honestly be arsed?!!?

Reactions: 9
Alot of teachers I know don't even have social media or if they do it is heavily locked down as every wee thing they say can be construed differently and leave them in bother.

Reactions: 12
No footage or “can’t wait to go again” about the Aussie rules training. She clearly didn’t bother.

Reactions: 4
Not to be THAT person, but you can’t just ‘go to a doctor’ to be diagnosed. It’s a long drawn out process that involves your parents (even when you’re 30) and psychiatrists. Most women with ADHD go undiagnosed because it’s not as obvious in childhood as with men. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if she did have it, but the road we’re going down with her and ADHD on this thread is a bit of an insult to those of us who actually have it.
Wow really? I hate to be this person but I think I.have adhd. Have spoke to my doctor and waiting to here from psychiatry. But my parents will have to be involved?? Do you have ADHD? I was thinkin of going private to pay for diagnosis (or non diagnosis lol)
Off topic sorry guys

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think that because Sinead has sprouted on for so long about not letting a relationship get in the way of her going travelling, that she has backed herself into a corner now? Seems like she really wants to come home because she misses her boyfriend but in her head she’ll think that that’s a bad thing

Reactions: 18
Sinead go see a doctor instead of asking Instagram. That is all.

Reactions: 5
According to sinead, the universe gives you what you deserve. Surely now she can see, after all the tit that has happened her since moving to Bali, that the universe wants her to SHUT THE duck UP

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s what I thought too, she had a streak of bad luck the last while and if that was me I’d be wondering what I did to the universe to deserve that karma and how I’d fix it 🤣

Reactions: 9
Sure she’s grand. All the ‘eye doctors’ responded to her on Instagram 🤣 I’m no optician and I could respond saying I am but how would she know...🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s putting her trust in people telling her they are doctors 😂 NONCE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do I get the impression that sinead thinks that we are all unhappy in our relationships and that we all need help?

Also, she’s very selective it what she highlights in her book about personality types. If you read on passed the part she has highlighted, it says that yellows don’t like to listen as they think that they are the only ones that can get a point across ie that they are right all the time. But no, she didn’t highlight that

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.