Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no first class from Dubai to Dublin. Only business. It's BS. Its only first class from dubai onwards and use of the first class lounge if transiting etc.I lived there so I know...unless it changed in the last 6 months which I doubt as the money isin't there to use the big planes to Dublin.

If it was first class, you'd see the seperate seat cabin. She was in business. Google first class seat Emirates. Did she actually say she went in 1st?
Yes she published an email saying first class experience😂 also on emirates website there is an option of first class dublin to dubai.

Reactions: 6
Could she talk any quicker in those latest stories? She’s so wound up like a child. And we don’t care how much you’re giving to charity. Be humble about it and shut up sinead

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can Siobhan the maths expert explain that 21 million impressions doesn’t mean 21 accounts.
I follow Sinead. She could have 10 stories a day for 7 days and I see them all. So my impressions alone for her are 7x10= 70. Not to mention if I watch or like or comment on a reel or grid post. So everytime one follower reads one part of a story it’s an impression. Not undermining that 21mil isn’t high, but it’s a total sum of all her followers that view every post on stories & interact on grid. She makes out like she’s 21mil followers.

'like the pcr tests are so different in Ireland, like ya don't really feel them but here you do'

No sinead the tests are the same you clearly werent doing yours correct in Ireland. You have to go right up the nostril and right to the back of the throat it's unpleasant but necessary. duck she's a gif.... Also while I'm ranting do these 'influencers' really expect us to believe all 200 plus emails are from people? duck sake my inbox there's over 400 unread messages and they are all from companies flogging something or spam etc....actually grinds my gears when sinead shows how many emails are in her inbox and expects us to believe she's that popular... Nope not buying it

Reactions: 21
She thinks dr Alex from love island is the minister for mental health 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also was it just me that noticed a lot of those emails looked like they were forwarded from herself or reactions from Facebook. Hardly ground breaking

Reactions: 7
I love that she thinks shes anyway informed or educated enough to sit down with him and discuss his plans 😂
....and that he has time to sit down with her! He is an doctor, working rounds in the middle of a pandemic.

I’m sure he will prioritise sitting down with someone who has just flown round the world on a completely unnecessary trip in the middle of the pandemic to complete ‘work’, who has broken the rules consistently, who influences other young people to buy tit they don’t need, and promotes a vacuous way of life....suggesting manifesting stuff rather than working hard and limiting spending.

Yep am sure she is top of the list of people he wants to talk to.

Reactions: 20
Does she have a degree in psychology? Is she anyway trained to be telling people about mental health??! As for the Dr Alex Minister for mental health...... you would think she would check things before she said them!

Reactions: 11
I've been dipping in an out of her stories.
Anytime I watch she is complaining about food and being hungry.
She can't order in because she has no cash and no sim card.

Any grown up person would of researched this before going and been prepared ? I've no sympathy for her.
I've a son with special needs and any time I take a flight I am super prepared, know the layout of the airport, the plane, bring all his snacks and anything that might make him more comfortable. It's basic common sense !

Reactions: 8
Does she have a degree in psychology? Is she anyway trained to be telling people about mental health??! As for the Dr Alex Minister for mental health...... you would think she would check things before she said them!
She has zero qualifications

Reactions: 12
I think it’s actually quite dangerous the stuff she says on her Instagram when you know she has no qualifications 🙈 it’s ok for me I know it’s BS but I imagine there would be some more vulnerable people that would think what she says is gospel. She’s a dose

Reactions: 22
Yes she published an email saying first class experience😂 also on emirates website there is an option of first class dublin to dubai.
As I've explained, you're wasting your money paying for it. It's not first class. That's only if transiting to another country. Not Dublin to dubai.. I know the planes and people working on the planes and it's s business. You'll be picked up the limo pick up etc, lounge access etc but that is not needed for Dublin to dubai and Dublin doesn't have a first class lounge so it's a waste. So possibly she did on the second leg... But why post the business class seat only then? Not the suite? Why not post the first class lounge in Dubai? Yeah.. Telling you it's BS. Its business. Seperate lounge.

First class and business are nearly the same price from Dublin to dubai.. Because its basically the same thing bar a few minor extras 😅😂

I'm beyond baffled how anyone can take her seriously for any kind of advice..she has ZERO qualifications..its actually scary to see🙈🙈She is the biggest bullshitter & fake going..shes off to sponge in Bali where the locals there are really struggling..but that wont worry Beggy nor will she raise awareness of it like O'Hagan..as that doesnt fit their posing & preaching feed on the gram🙄🙄🥴🥴

Reactions: 14
Shes a pure con artist but imo all of these people who flog shite online or sell their "programmes" are comfortable with ripping people off and tricking people.

Reactions: 12
It’s really irritating when she talks about manifesting and how the universe will give you what you ask for. It must be so difficult for the genuinely good people on this planet that are dealt one hard blow after another in life.

I really eye rolled when she was justifying making (let’s call a spade a spade) jack do all that for her on valentines. He’ll soon get bored of that needy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s really irritating when she talks about manifesting and how the universe will give you what you ask for. It must be so difficult for the genuinely good people on this planet that are dealt one hard blow after another in life.
my thoughts exactly! She has no idea how patronising she sounds to people that are going through any kind of hardship. And says sure it’s grand if you manifest it you’ll be fine 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
How does she manage to turn a moving appeal into a stealth brag about how much she’s given away in go fund me 🤪 she is beyond self involved

Reactions: 13
my thoughts exactly! She has no idea how patronising she sounds to people that are going through any kind of hardship. And says sure it’s grand if you manifest it you’ll be fine 🤷🏻‍♀️
Remember the time she claimed that people were responsible for causing their own cancer. That they manifested it into their own life.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Remember the time she claimed that people were responsible for causing their own cancer. That they manifested it into their own life.
I remember she shared her own ‘wish list’ or manifesto on list on her PC one day when going on about the shared planner she uses with her virtual assistant. She had given her VA this task ‘find a course that I can do quickly that will allow me practise as a therapist’- so it wasn’t the course that gives her the most info, or the one that best qualifies her, it was the quickest course she could get qualified in. Imagine her as your therapist! This nonsense she spouts is based on her reading books. So if I tell you all tomorrow morning to leave your porridge and go out for a walk, does it mean Goldilocks will come into your house and get into your bed because I read it and that’s how I interpret it? I can just about cope with the fake PTs selling plans but Sinead giving people relationship advice and advice on self worth when she lives off of siobhan when she’s in Ireland and blags her way across the world. I hope nobody takes her advice

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.