Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she shared her own ‘wish list’ or manifesto on list on her PC one day when going on about the shared planner she uses with her virtual assistant. She had given her VA this task ‘find a course that I can do quickly that will allow me practise as a therapist’- so it wasn’t the course that gives her the most info, or the one that best qualifies her, it was the quickest course she could get qualified in. Imagine her as your therapist! This nonsense she spouts is based on her reading books. So if I tell you all tomorrow morning to leave your porridge and go out for a walk, does it mean Goldilocks will come into your house and get into your bed because I read it and that’s how I interpret it? I can just about cope with the fake PTs selling plans but Sinead giving people relationship advice and advice on self worth when she lives off of siobhan when she’s in Ireland and blags her way across the world. I hope nobody takes her advice
So she basically wanted a therapist course from Groupon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember she shared her own ‘wish list’ or manifesto on list on her PC one day when going on about the shared planner she uses with her virtual assistant. She had given her VA this task ‘find a course that I can do quickly that will allow me practise as a therapist’- so it wasn’t the course that gives her the most info, or the one that best qualifies her, it was the quickest course she could get qualified in. Imagine her as your therapist! This nonsense she spouts is based on her reading books. So if I tell you all tomorrow morning to leave your porridge and go out for a walk, does it mean Goldilocks will come into your house and get into your bed because I read it and that’s how I interpret it? I can just about cope with the fake PTs selling plans but Sinead giving people relationship advice and advice on self worth when she lives off of siobhan when she’s in Ireland and blags her way across the world. I hope nobody takes her advice
totally agree with this. Self help books are interpreted based on how you’re feeling at the time. That doesn’t mean you can preach about it because of your interpretation of it

Reactions: 8
Remember the time she claimed that people were responsible for causing their own cancer. That they manifested it into their own life.
that is disgraceful. Having being diagnosed with cancer last July in lockdown that makes me very cross. Her page should be shut down

Reactions: 14
She has 10 lives she always lands on her feet. She can gloss over the past with new followers and be vague on the details of being in Australia, Thailand and Bali now. She won't mention stealing food, being rasist in drunk videos and crying down the phone to her family at home to help out. She is lucky to be a good looking girl cos not in a million years would she have gotten as far as she has if she wasn't the stereotypical Insta hun.

Reactions: 21
She has 10 lives she always lands on her feet. She can gloss over the past with new followers and be vague on the details of being in Australia, Thailand and Bali now. She won't mention stealing food, being rasist in drunk videos and crying down the phone to her family at home to help out. She is lucky to be a good looking girl cos not in a million years would she have gotten as far as she has if she wasn't the stereotypical Insta hun.
When you really look at her she isn't all that. Big square spongebob head on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She obviously rang down and asked for western breakfasts instead 😂😂.

And it's absolutely not random to eat rice for breakfast in Asia 🙃.

I don’t follow her but started following this thread....had a snoop the last few days at her stories....all she’s does is bleeping moan & complain!

Reactions: 7
why has she not taken cash with her traveling to another country. Globally we are being moving more to cashless, but it would be sensible to some level of cash. I'm sure it would be useful if you are going to live there. She really is not that clued in.

She defo rang down and was like can I have the western food because I don't want to eat rice at 8 in the morning.

Reactions: 7
I need to unfollow her, she puts me in a bad mood first thing in the morning. The constant verbal diarrhoea is getting worse. Not to mention the way she touches those ridiculous glasses every few seconds. If it’s not the glasses it’s the flicking back and forth of the hair. How on earth do people actually believe her bullshit never mind like her. Don’t even get me started on those Ali express rings!

Reactions: 23
So apparently her Aliexpress rings release ‘oxytocin’. I’ve heard it all now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe that she has no real training in anything but spouts stuff that she has read in books.

why would anyone take her seriously? She thought Dr Alex was a minister!

Reactions: 10
Felt cute racist......might delete later.

I've seen ppl mention your racist rants on her before, but this is a bit extreme.
1614005317.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This disgusting waster is at it again ALREADY!

Racism and ignorance oozes from her every pore. She just can’t help herself. See attached screen shots from today.

Today Sinead Hegarty secretly recorded a Muslim taxi man taking about multiple wives being the social norm in his culture and religion. She’s there laughing, secretly recording him and trying to goad and provoke him into saying more things so she can make him the brunt of her joke and broadcast to her 160k followers.

Bali is in Indonesia Sinead you utter idiot and Indonesia has the largest Muslim population of any country IN THE WORLD. Making a marginalised group or religion the punchline of a “joke” is called disparaging humour. It’s the number 1 “go-to” for racists who want to hide behind “sure it was only a joke” line. It’s incredibly damaging and evil. Imagine posting this to 160k followers.

There she is making fun of their religion and saying she’s “disgusted” by it (see screen shots). This is the taxi driver who drove her from the airport when she landed in Bali. Within 5minutes of landing there she is secretly recording Muslims and posting racist content thinking she looks so hilarious!!!!!

You can clearly tell Sinead Hegarty isn’t educated or well travelled. Thailand, Oz, Magaulf and now Bali ... where she’s on the piss constantly. It’s literally the chav tick box of travelling ✅. She’s a disgrace.

Sadly for her, her racist content and druggie content will follow her for life. It’s all screen shot here in black and white forever. Brands, business and future employers will google her and read every word on these sites before doing business with the likes of her. It’s called due diligence. She will definitely live to regret it. I didn’t buy it for one second when she said in December she wasn’t renewing many of her sponsorship/BA roles in the new year. It’s clear she was dropped by many brands (she hasn’t worked for PLT since for example) after her racist attacks (see thread 1) were exposed last summer. Id safely say it was the brands NOT renewing their deals with her in December. As if she would suddenly turn them down 😂

I would (after reading thread one and this thread) summarise her as a racist who is simply too thick to hide it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.