Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to sinead there’s ways to see who we are now 😂 shut up you big racist Siobhan. You have no business in Bali

• Haha
Reactions: 7
According to sinead there’s ways to see who we are now 😂 shut up you big racist Siobhan. You have no business in Bali
Proper contradicting herself here. Saying she doesn’t bother looking at what gossips/trolls say etc yet she must be somewhat concerned if she’s found out how to track them down

maybe she’s manifested it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her latest comment about why Bali " there's so many people around, in the same field of work" catch yourself on love. What do you do that needs to be in Bali? Also, first rule of lying is looking to the left.... both her answers about Jack and Bali, she's constantly looking to the left 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
There will be nothing left of her by the time she gets out of this hotel 😬 surely she’s regretting not taking the western food now! What a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised Siobhan hasn’t managed to have food sent to her à la James Smith did for Lucy & Diren. She copies everything else he does.

Reactions: 6
The eyebrows. I really hope that they aren't tattooed...whoever did that job on her brows clearly has had issues with Sinead, and that was their revenge. It's the closest thing I've seen to a unibrow. She has changed so much in the past year, I actually wondered if she had work done to her face.

• Haha
The eyebrows. I really hope that they aren't tattooed...whoever did that job on her brows clearly has had issues with Sinead, and that was their revenge. It's the closest thing I've seen to a unibrow. She has changed so much in the past year, I actually wondered if she had work done to her face.
They are terrible I remember when she got them done she was over the moon with them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Proper contradicting herself here. Saying she doesn’t bother looking at what gossips/trolls say etc yet she must be somewhat concerned if she’s found out how to track them down

maybe she’s manifested it
Perhaps she should be a bit more cautious with the veiled threats to track ppl down.
Not long ago her home/parents home/childhood home address was listed at the registered address of her first company.
This was publicly available information on Companies House.

Reactions: 5
These are pre pandemic prices. Her flight (booked in advance like she said) will have been buttons compared to this. Other influencers have made the same flight first class to dubai from dublin and paid £650. They can’t fill economy never mind first class so they’ll drop their prices and standards...clearly:LOL:
There is no first class from Dubai to Dublin. Only business. It's BS. Its only first class from dubai onwards and use of the first class lounge if transiting etc.I lived there so I know...unless it changed in the last 6 months which I doubt as the money isin't there to use the big planes to Dublin.

If it was first class, you'd see the seperate seat cabin. She was in business. Google first class seat Emirates. Did she actually say she went in 1st?

Reactions: 10
I know! She got them microbladed. I’ve never seen a worse micro blading eyebrow colour before. They don’t suit her natural skin tone or hair colour at all. Good job she probably didn’t pay for them 🤣

• Haha
You mean to tell me, that TAMPAX meals aren’t delivering to her for free, in quarantine??!!! 😂
Andy Malone was following the Emirates flight in his private jet just to get Sinead and Siobh their special delivery - sure the meals were the best thing EVER during lockdown 1.0 He has re-instated Becca's discount code too. He recognises the full potential of the Bali huns.

• Haha
Her question box - First up:

"New follower!! Tell me your story??"

The last part of her answer: "Small town girl. Now I am just chilling, living in Bali at the minute".

Eh, you're in Jakarta, wee lovín ... You haven't even made it to Bali yet, so how the feic can you say you are "living there at the minute"??! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She was really enjoying the Indonesian food..... after giving out about it on her story a day ago???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I was thinking that too. I was like does she know Bali is in Indonesia and Indonesia is the country? 😂😂😂 She's in Jakarta.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s fully lost it...trying to say she turned on the tv for a few mins of a Taylor Swift doc, Jesus who buys this rubbish? I don’t get it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.