Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead shiting on about how 'random' her breakfast was - shes in Jakarta and specifically asked for indonesian food. How is rice for breakfast random in this instance? Its expected more like!!

Reactions: 18
Sinead shiting on about how 'random' her breakfast was - shes in Jakarta and specifically asked for indonesian food. How is rice for breakfast random in this instance? Its expected more like!!
its when she set the prawn crackers straight off the dirty hotel table on top of her food 🤢

Reactions: 5
The LIES that come out of this girls mouth are just a joke at this point. You mean to tell me she lost her teddy at the airport a few years ago and then she SOMEHOW loses another teddy in the exact same spot at the same airport. The lies this girl will tell for her Instagram stories at this point is just so embarrassing.
When you're drunk going through the airport it's a wonder that's all she lost! Maybe it's the universe telling her not to drink on airplanes anymore.....disclaimer I'm a messy drunk so I'm not shaming her for that but own up to your bullshit!!

Reactions: 11
But sure Bali is her “home” she should be familiar with the meals over there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Serious racist undertones in her reaction to that food I thought. One minute saying she ordered Indonesian to try everything and taste culture yet she says she didn’t eat the breakfast and is starving by lunchtime. She was so offended by the breakfast that she forgot about wanting to try everything! Her whole life is for the gram even her desperate attempts at looking cultured. Such a nonce!

Reactions: 19
She makes me cringe.

her comments about her breakfast. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone less culturally aware-what did she want? A fry up?

But sure Bali is her “home” she should be familiar with the meals over there
That is exactly what I thought-it is like she has never left Ireland with her comments

Serious racist undertones in her reaction to that food I thought. One minute saying she ordered Indonesian to try everything and taste culture yet she says she didn’t eat the breakfast and is starving by lunchtime. She was so offended by the breakfast that she forgot about wanting to try everything! Her whole life is for the gram even her desperate attempts at looking cultured. Such a ponce!
Totally agree!

She has just made herself look ignorant

Reactions: 9
I also don't get how she lost dumbo was it in her hand or in a open bag she was carrying. Seems very unlikely she was wasted as she should have been bricking it getting into Jakarta. I bet if anyone was beside her they didn't speak or Sinead was like oh they won't add anything to my first class experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I also don't get how she lost dumbo was it in her hand or in a open bag she was carrying. Seems very unlikely she was wasted as she should have been bricking it getting into Jakarta. I bet if anyone was beside her they didn't speak or Sinead was like oh they won't add anything to my first class experience.
I mean if there was a 30 odd year old on my flight clutching a cuddly Dumbo I wouldn’t be keen to chat to her either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean if there was a 30 odd year old on my flight clutching a cuddly Dumbo I wouldn’t be keen to chat to her either 🤣
If there was a blonde speaking into her phone I wouldn’t be the slightest bit keen to chat in fact I’d be CRUNGING

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I loved how thick stupid comparings teddies and pets is 😂😂😂

Especially cos pets are usually compared to children which i also find a bit silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pets and Teddy’s can’t bloody speak, Sinead. How do you know they’re not judging you?! Is she now able to read the mind of animals and mass produced stuffed toys??? This one is definitely not getting membership to Mensa anytime soon 😂
Hahahaha Dumbo definitely had enough of her and jumped on a different flight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I started following Sinead just after she came back from Thailand (start of corona and while we were in lockdown here) and I really enjoyed her craic and her wee quotes etc, got a bit pissed off with her flouting lockdown rules in Dublin (she seemed to be meeting people all the time while I didn't leave the house) then she moved back to her parents and I was like OK she's taking it seriously now, started watching her stories (there really became so many stories) but the more I listened to her the more little parts of what she was saying didn't make sense. I never bought her book(s) but I did buy a book she recommended that she read - not through a swipe up either and didn't buy her rings. Still kinda liked her until she released the podcast. It was tit. I had it on while I was cooking dinner and my husband actually heard a bit and said "that sounds like a girl you would actively avoid" and he's not wrong 😂 I would swipe super fast past all her ads, but then it got to the stage where ALL her stories were ad's and I'd end up skipping past her for days on end.
What really really pissed me off though was how she was when she was with Jack. She went from single, fun loving to absolute bunny boiler. Clearly it was a relationship of boredom cos not once did she stop talking about going back to Aus/Thailand and it was always about her. And all the mad baby shite and marriage shite, like she had no intention of settling down with him so why go on like a bleeping psycho? I was really taken aback when she had her big rant about how hers and Jack's household were a bubble. 🤔 OK, I still haven't seen my granny in nearly a year but your bubbled with like a whole family down the road?
The reason why I stopped following her was the mad antics of her going to Bali.... WTF? Why Bali? She's cried non stop about Aus and her retreats in Thailand so wtf has Bali got to do with it? This mad dash to create companies so she can go to Bali. Naw seriously get over yourself 😑 and then it's like Jack who?
I'm really happy I found this thread cos I've been feeling like a real sucker for falling for her shite (luckily not financially) and my eyes have been ripped open with the stuff found out on here, racist, Selfish, greedy and a sponger. She makes me sick 🤮

Reactions: 46
We all need to start a book club and read a juicy book and then gossip about it with our friends instead of gossiping about real people.
We shouldn't be questioning the influenzas who 'need' to get 'home' to do their 'work' in the middle of a worldwide pandemic.
Didn't see an update on what happened in Dublin for there to be no 1st class lounge pics? Only the drama about the plane being held in Dubai.
Loving the I'm finally home, I'm going to eat all Indonesian food cos I'm finally home and I love it so much and I've missed it so much but I've just been in the toilet all day and now I need to ring down to look for 'snacks'.

• Haha
Jack who, that relationship is a goner. Running to Bali for no reason what so ever! Like what business does she have over there🙊🙈

Reactions: 15
So now she wants to live in Bali, Australia and Ireland

and she thinks she can
Lol ok this girl doesn’t know what she wants

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.