Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about anyone else but this lockdown has really got to me, I’m anxious feeling completely down trapped and then the news today isn’t helping another month at least, Sinead has no regard for any of this people are suffering and don’t need advice she trying to spout she has proved all she is, Jack had a lucky escape

Reactions: 25
I loved following Sinead but I’ve literally just unfollowed her, makes me blood boil. So many people loosing loved ones, so many vulnerable people living on the edge. But she has to “get back to home” lmao typical influencers for you. I used to love her but now I’ve gone off her, happily unfollowed her and unsubscribed from her emails. So disappointing and a kick in the teeth for us following the rules

Reactions: 14
I loved following Sinead but I’ve literally just unfollowed her, makes me blood boil. So many people loosing loved ones, so many vulnerable people living on the edge. But she has to “get back to home” lmao typical influencers for you. I used to love
THIS. A thousand times this! I used to follow her myself but this 15 seconds of fame has truly went to her head. She thinks she’s untouchable atm and any “hate” as she calls it (I’d call it home truths) are ignored, or blocked and she will just ✨ manifest ✨ it away. Usually would not be bitter in anyway but I hope this is an awakening for a lot of the young girls and boys that follow her! Although would not be surprised if she quickly gains more followers like after the racism and coke scandals. This is most definitely the hardest part of lockdowns for a lot of people and to see this is so off putting and downright wrong. One rule for me, another rule for them “influencers”/ sell anything-ers :mad:

Reactions: 13
Whats the situation with her visa? Bali seems to have paused their reopening plans and all visa apart from Business ones are not available. But what I read today says that its for 30 days with the option to extend for 30 days. With her saying she is moving "home" to Bali. How can she do that when the visa limits are what they are?

Reactions: 3
We think her visa is 90 days with an option to renew for a further 30 days either 3 or 4 times I think similar to SOH.
So no definitely not the permanent residency she would like people to think.

Reactions: 8
Even going as far to lying about minor things such as being able to choose her hotel, bullshit. Hotels are assigned to travelers on arrival at the airport.

Reactions: 6
Even going as far to lying about minor things such as being able to choose her hotel, bullshit. Hotels are assigned to travelers on arrival at the airport.
oh really? She is an actual con. Made sure to tell all the price too so we know she has money to spend...:rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Was she on about £450 for the two weeks quarantine or is that per night? Couldn’t understand the accent

Reactions: 1
Is it wrong that I'm actually looking forward to seeing the tit show that will be Bali? I'm so bored with influencers here who have proved how utterly useless and vacuous they really are without their gifted hotel stays and PR events. Im going to be killed for this but rather than seeing a vacant looking Louise Cooney pose infront of her living room mirror, id prefer to see a vacant looking and hammered Sinead making a show of herself in Bali ...purely for entertainment purposes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is gona be a mega dose when she finishes the quarantine. I don’t think she’s actually factored in that a lot of her “followers” at home won’t be wanting to see her content in Bali when our lockdown has just been extended 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She is gona be a mega dose when she finishes the quarantine. I don’t think she’s actually factored in that a lot of her “followers” at home won’t be wanting to see her content in Bali when our lockdown has just been extended 🤦🏻‍♀️
She won’t care.

Was she on about £450 for the two weeks quarantine or is that per night? Couldn’t understand the accent
She talks like my 5 year old daughter after watching you tube for half hour silly stupid American/god knows wat. Tho I can understand my daughter better.

The LIES that come out of this girls mouth are just a joke at this point. You mean to tell me she lost her teddy at the airport a few years ago and then she SOMEHOW loses another teddy in the exact same spot at the same airport. The lies this girl will tell for her Instagram stories at this point is just so embarrassing.

Reactions: 17
It's like $12,000k, business is $7500. I'd be fuming working all year and put next to her worse than a child screaming the entire flight🤨
These are pre pandemic prices. Her flight (booked in advance like she said) will have been buttons compared to this. Other influencers have made the same flight first class to dubai from dublin and paid £650. They can’t fill economy never mind first class so they’ll drop their prices and standards...clearly:LOL:

Reactions: 7
She talks like my 5 year old daughter after watching you tube for half hour silly stupid American/god knows wat. Tho I can understand my daughter better.
I’ve noticed over the years that the more Sinead is telling lies about stuff or doing something dodgy, the more she over exaggerates her accent so people can’t understand her.

Reactions: 15
It's like $12,000k, business is $7500. I'd be fuming working all year and put next to her worse than a child screaming the entire flight🤨
Imagine that one wanting to chew the ear off you the whole flight. First class is to sit and relax, not to listen to the crap she’s sprouting

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.