Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why we are still in the mess! The likes of insta Huns still living their best life. While some of us that live in towns, can’t even go to a park or anywhere for a nice walk!! Let alone see our family! She’d be the first to call people out if someone else did it!
How many of her followers gonna see this trip and think, 'oh yeah if Sinead can do it then its Ok for me'
She has 150k followers, even if 1% decide to think that, thats still a lot of ppl.
Until there is consequences they will continue to behave like this, and others will follow.

Reactions: 9
Nothing would make me happier than if she was stopped & sent back..surprised no one has reported her with all boasting she is doing..disgraceful😡
She’s so thick posting and actually boasting congratulating herself on travelling to Bali 1st class. The Guards at Dublin Airport Garda station can be called anonymously by any one of her followers. The details of her setting companies up a few days ago to enable her to fly today would be all they would need to see. They would be waiting there to stop her. Anyone could contact Emirates Airlines, the Bali immigration or even the Dubai Airport police as she transits through with the documents of a company set up a week ago.

I for one want her to leave Ireland and stay away. I really hope she doesn’t get turned away. She’s been breaking the law since she came back to Ireland. Mixing households, partying, drinking, hair appointments, going up and down over the border as she pleases and her household even got COVID!!!

Just hope she stays away now as it’s one less selfish person and careless family causing others to get sick 🙏

Reactions: 22
Is the Beg’s flight now shortly due to depart at 1.10pm to Dubai? Why hasn’t she been on Instagram showing off that she got past security yet?! Or the first class lounge being amazing for freebies? I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up about her being turned away but surely with her gobshite ways she’d have posted an update? Last we saw was her whipping her mask off in the car 🤷🏻‍♀️

OMG I was just about to post the above as well.... if we don’t see that Insta post of her in first class with a glass of champers, she ain’t getting on that plane 😂
Agreed! I’m flat out refreshing Instagram here to see 🤣 it’s like the episode of friends - did she get off the plane only in this case - did she get on the plane 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's not circumventing the guards by going to the airport in a glorified taxi 😂. If there's stops they'll be stopped. Also the guards won't turn her away she will just get a fine I believe.

Reactions: 6
Whats the point in flying first class if you cant share the experience in real time with your insta following.
Call yourself an insta-hun
#diditevenhappen

• Haha
Nah first picture will be carefully planned out - in the 1st class seat, glass of champagne in hand. A la James Smith, Diren, Siobhan etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
“I had such an ordeal” hmmm wonder why? Surely the guards had to have questioned her intentions! Would love to be a fly on the wall there. How naive is she assuming the person next to her will even want to speak to her!

Reactions: 12
Sicken your 💩 so she would. I’m raging she got on the plane but it’s free entertainment now to watch her spew utter rubbish trying to justify her actions. And Jack will be with her soon. Yeah and he might fly on his unicorn 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her wee waitress 🤦🏻‍♀️
No you bleeping moron, she’s a highly trained member of the cabin crew - much more than a waitress!

I have nothing against waitresses obviously but what an idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Shes going to get loaded on the plane..no words for the selfishness & brazeness of this conwoman😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I think Jack will be just fine now - I'm sure he'll have plenty to keep him occupied for the next few months ;)

Reactions: 14
Ey up she's gonna document that whole flight full o booze why the rest of us mere mortals can't even leave the bastard house apart from to work and just exist. Stick bali up your arse Sinead!!
(Abit of me actually started to like her when she got with that nice lad that's gone now )

Reactions: 13
What i learned today, is that if I have the means to pay for premium class flights, use a chauffeur service to transport me to airport and accept the 500 euro fine for my non essential trip - then I too can take an international holiday this year.

If not, then it'll be an overprice caravan down the country in the middle of nowhere.

Seems to me that the restrictions are only for ppl who cant afford to buy their way around them imo.

Reactions: 24
Bit of a ruffled story there. Not quite the 1st class experience she was hoping to show I'm sure.
Can't get over the ignorance of the 'wee waitress'. Well actually I can.
I'm sure the person sitting opposite who has paid in the region of 4K will be delighted to be videoed, listen to the Fucks' sake who even is this as Sinead gets 'loaded' and chatted to about life, the universe, goals and the schilling of cheap products online like My Protein, Get That Trend and Tampax meals.

Reactions: 18
Imagine paying out that money for the first class experience and then having her drunk waffling absolute Shiite ! Can’t you put them wee walls up in first class ? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit of a ruffled story there. Not quite the 1st class experience she was hoping to show I'm sure.
I'm sure the person sitting opposite who has paid in the region of 4K will be delighted to be videoed, listen to the Fucks' sake who even is this as Sinead gets 'loaded' and chatted to about life, the universe, goals and the schilling of cheap products online like My Protein, Get That Trend and Tampax meals.
First class on emirates is actually more like 10k lol

Reactions: 7
its less than £1000 for first class flights (booked in advance like she said) as another youtuber louis armstrong made the same flight at christmas booked the week before and said in his video it was around £600. They cant fill the planes nevermind first class, so they’ll let ppl like her in who can finally afford it at slash priced rates lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.