Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we not tip someone at the airport off 🤣
Her friend SOH is always saying she has a friend who is a guard, and would be more than happy to look into issues of trolling that SOH claims is occurring.
I don't see SOH playing that card in this scenario, passively encouraging Begs to break the restrictions and travel.

Reactions: 5
Can we not tip someone at the airport off 🤣
I'd say leave them off. I hope it stays fine for them. If they are stupid enough to take the risk to travel then if it comes back to bite then nobody else to blame.
The family of that chap that passed away who also trained in Wanderlust Bali are having to rely on a Go Fund Me for his medical + repatriation costs.

Surprise surprise his insurance won't pay out.

They have first hand experience of people they know like Tim and Steph's experience of the medical care there (before there was a pandemic!) and yet they still 'have to get home'.

Its actually behaviour to be pitied, there is nothing to be admired or to be envious of at all.

Reactions: 10
That’s nonsense she’s spouting about deodorant is the reason you don’t go to a naturopath for health advice. Just shows too she hasn’t a clue about anything

Reactions: 3
Also did anyone hear her say she was ‘running around to say bye to everyone’
Sure it doesn’t matter because her pcr test was negative

• Wow
Australias borders are closed. Only citizens and residents can enter I think. Aussies are not even allowed leave the country they need special permission to do so.

I can't believe she's going when people from the UK are not allowed to enter at all, Becca did the exact same thing right? Arseholes.

Reactions: 6
As bad as it is she is going, I think similar to Becca, it’s the deceptive nature in which she is going is what’s making it the worst. I doubt a lot of her followers realise that the UK is banned from getting into Indonesia. Has the 2000 euro fine come in yet?

I see she’s on her way..,and flying 1st class. Not sure why they all think dropping so much money on a flight is a good idea - maybe to show all their followers they’re successful? And pretty much they’ve all just copied James by doing this anyway.

Reactions: 14
I didn't realise that about the UK not being allowed to go.. Why does she think that's acceptable?

Also, does anyone remember her complaining that she might not get to go to her brother's wedding yet elite sports are allowed to continue and the soaps are still on?

Doesn't seem to bothered about missing the wedding now 🤷‍♀️

Shes so far removed from what she started out as..living cheap its all about experiences not posessions etc🙄🙄Now shes flying first class to Bali in a pandemic when no one is on the plane anyway..OK😡How the hell is she getting away with travelling there..literally flogs cheap Ali Express tat online..Bali must have better Wifi🤣😡😡

Reactions: 14
So last ditch the way she was spouting all that #bekind nonsense just as she was announcing her return to Bali. Clearly getting a lot of well deserved criticism and plenty more to come no doubt.

Reactions: 7
Shes so far removed from what she started out as..living cheap its all about experiences not posessions etc🙄🙄Now shes flying first class to Bali in a pandemic when no one is on the plane anyway..OK😡How the hell is she getting away with travelling there..literally flogs cheap Ali Express tat online..Bali must have better Wifi🤣😡😡
saying she will be ‘chatting pure shite to everyone’
I’m pretty sure when Diren K spoke about his flights to Australia, first class, he said you do not get the same first class service you would normally expect. So it will be good to hear her complain about how much money she spent and didn’t get treated like a princess :LOL:

I see she’s on her way..,and flying 1st class. Not sure why they all think dropping so much money on a flight is a good idea - maybe to show all their followers they’re successful? And pretty much they’ve all just copied James by doing this anyway.
Why Waste money on first class at the moment, planes are empty so you’ll get space in economy and they aren’t serving as much a food and drink so you won’t benefit from unlimited champagne in first anyway? What a waste.

Reactions: 8
Why Waste money on first class at the moment, planes are empty so you’ll get space in economy and they aren’t serving as much a food and drink so you won’t benefit from unlimited champagne in first anyway? What a waste.
Apparently they are over selling flights so if you book economy and they need to boot people off your the first to go 🙄

Apparently they are over selling flights so if you book economy and they need to boot people off your the first to go 🙄
Am wondering if the first class ticket is to prove her CEO business credentials to the airport staff!

*Have flown solo a lot and had quite a number of first class upgrade, I’m almost disappointed now when it doesn’t happen!😂

I doubt it seeing as she booked the flights ages ago. Really not sure why her and Siobhan decided to book first class. Seems they were meant to be going together.

Maybe she incorporated those two companies though as piece of paper to have for her "essential" travel.

I didn't realise that about the UK not being allowed to go.. Why does she think that's acceptable?

Also, does anyone remember her complaining that she might not get to go to her brother's wedding yet elite sports are allowed to continue and the soaps are still on?

Doesn't seem to bothered about missing the wedding now 🤷‍♀️
I think the ban was lifted on the 8th.
I just hope nothing goes wrong for her over there, if she gets sick with covid there she’ll be the first to slate the government / Indonesian health care system.
She’s so inconsistent in her whole personality. Acts like she’s a laid back, no fuss person but she’s just a self serving nasty girl

Reactions: 13
The bullshit about ‘moving back to Bali’. Why she cry about not getting back ‘home’ to OZ and why when the pandemic struck, she had her wellness camp in Thailand, not Bali. My god.

Using the Emirates first class service and car to get around her mum not having to drive her over the border and risk the 100e fine, and circumvent the checkpoint at airport.

Reactions: 22
Not true. They can’t fill the planes at the moment nevermind overfill. First class is at an all time low price it will never be as low again shes trying to make out shes splashed big, its embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.