Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this one have a bloody laugh, hotels with pools??? Out of all the hotels in Ireland, there is only a very small minority that DON'T have a pool!!! This one isn't even trying to hide the fact she's a beggy mitchell 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stop the world and let me off, in the words of Julie H, nah nah im gone!!!

If you want to stay in a hotel, pay for it like the rest of us have to 🖕🖕
she made a massive recovery. when bperfect gave discount code , all those illnesses she mentioned are easily diagnosed, so definitely playing the victim,

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but what is actually wrong with her?

She goes on and on about how she’s so unwell but then likes to keep her ‘ailment’ hush hush

Reactions: 2
I actually quite like her but she needs to stop saying her scar is evident. A scar is a mark on a persons skin, not the little pouch your left with after a section. Sorry Chelsea, I know you read here but it’s just the only thing that kind of annoys me.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but what is actually wrong with her?

She goes on and on about how she’s so unwell but then likes to keep her ‘ailment’ hush hush
She’s trying to make herself mysterious with illness, any of those illness she mentioned if she did her research for her ailment, she trying to be like Shannen, thinking if she had an illness would get her following faster, shes loads of energy to spend hours doing irish dancing curis and reels, I know genuine sick people who cant get out of bed with those illnesses,

Was having a nose on Instagram seen she liked Amber heards statement it came up as I follow Chelsea so checked and she didn’t like Johnny depps 🤔 unfollowed her now she likes her because she plays the victim like herself I’d say in the bin with her 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Was having a nose on Instagram seen she liked Amber heards statement it came up as I follow Chelsea so checked and she didn’t like Johnny depps 🤔 unfollowed her now she likes her because she plays the victim like herself I’d say in the bin with her 😂
Going to a rheumatologist now after reading here lol 😂definitely playing a victim , l

Reactions: 1
She is total scam. My kids this my kids that. Look im playing with them! In reality she is scouring insta tagging and liking. Make no mistake she would throw you under the bus for her own advantage!

Reactions: 5
She is total scam. My kids this my kids that. Look im playing with them! In reality she is scouring insta tagging and liking. Make no mistake she would throw you under the bus for her own advantage!
Definitely see the fraud and ruthless insta hun she’s becoming,

Why the hell does she have to update about her eyes EVERY MORNING???? Not a single person gives a duck about her eyes!!!! Also, if they were that bad why would she be putting on make up? Get some actual content Chelsey hun, cos you are painfull🙄

Reactions: 7
Had to laugh at all the hints she was giving for the childs birthday she got no freebies has to bake her own childs cake, only right she provides no entertainment to her viewers all her does is come on and moan

Reactions: 4
She's one moan bag. I don't even know why i follow her. Why does she have a following? How did it start.? I'm not long following her

Has she vanished?
She hasn't - still not pronouncing "th's", still banging on about "Joe-sef". Alluding to medical issues without actually saying anything at all. And spouting all kinds of weird stuff like spraying your feet with Deep Freeze to numb them before wearing heels 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
My god , she overdoes it with the “keeping it real “ narrative and “get in the pool in your bikini and make those f€&king memories “ 🙄🙄

She said she was getting messages from her followers that they don't know how to shop on Shein. It's no different to any other clothes website, you select the item, put it in your basket and click "buy".

She is shockingly boring 💤 😴 can someone tell me why she has a following in the first place? I only started following her the last two months Maybe. I'm gonna unfollow her now.