Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jooo seff her son or her husband? Too sweet to be wholesome I think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder is she supporting Burp and Teeth's Twitter gate, they are good buddies. She is also modeling at the show Liz and Julie are judging soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder is she supporting Burp and Teeth's Twitter gate, they are good buddies. She is also modeling at the show Liz and Julie are judging soon.
She's modelling?! Jesus wept πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is going to be even more in love with herself after that πŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Her voice especially the new flu like voice can't cope with her . She's the biggest wannabe ever licking all the other cork instahuns holes she's so cringe 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a look at her stories a couple of times and had to quickly look away. Scary stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jooo seff πŸ˜‚ he's the husband/boyfriend I'm not sure if they're married. Callum is the son's name
Do you think she talks about him like he's her child? It took me til they got covid to figure out who he was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I've only started following her recently but know of her a long time as all she does is licks every instagrammers arse so she came up in comments alot πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Do you think she talks about him like he's her child? It took me til they got covid to figure out who he was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I've only started following her recently but know of her a long time as all she does is licks every instagrammers arse so she came up in comments alot πŸ™ˆ
She's another one for eye bleeping herself I can't look at the serious faces she makes trying to be sexy and the turning of the head then looking back again . Sorry if ye now can't unsee this πŸ˜… 😬 😐 πŸ™ƒ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6