Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls, thoughts on this account? I find her very bizarre
this omg ive severe anxiety, hadnt been to a hairdresser in years because of anxiety, when she got it free, boom , no problem, i hate they way use illness, to promote themselves, shes a player, licking everyone arse, her husband is related to joy (lizards) so false AF

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She'l wet her knickers in excitement at a thread been set up here for her, she'l think she's made it 😂😂😂

Absolute lick arse 👅🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have watched this one for the last few weeks on and off and I can't understand how the hell she thinks she's going to become some big blogger! She went on about the son having an accident a few weeks ago but never actually said what happened just continued to come on talking about poor Callum. Another one with no friends or job !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does she not listen to herself back? Rambling down the phone about nothing but tit all day every day. Literally the most mundane thoughts that most of us think to ourselves and don’t say out loud. The conversations you’d be having with yourself in your head while doing the dishes or taking a tit she seems to think is content?!?Someone take the phone off her and get her a job

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this omg ive severe anxiety, hadnt been to a hairdresser in years because of anxiety, when she got it free, boom , no problem, i hate they way use illness, to promote themselves, shes a player, licking everyone arse, her husband is related to joy (lizards) so false AF
Oh didnt know they were connected, i find her a bit desperate, seeks attention, saying that all the huns are making thousands, you can kinda see why people try to make it, she said there was health issues with the little boy did she ever elaborate, im not being nosey just dont watch her much

Reactions: 1
Just watched her stories there. Christ, shes painful! Shes banging on about her anxiety struggle again. From someone who has suffered from it and still suffers from it, along with depression, I can't phatom how she then can post stories to 10k people? Maybe I need to take a leaf out of these wannabe instahuns books on "living". Bet ye shes found out about her tattle page and is planting the "be kind" message before she comes on crying about us terrible troubled trolls 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her stories there. Christ, shes painful! Shes banging on about her anxiety struggle again. From someone who has suffered from it and still suffers from it, along with depression, I can't phatom how she then can post stories to 10k people? Maybe I need to take a leaf out of these wannabe instahuns books on "living". Bet ye shes found out about her tattle page and is planting the "be kind" message before she comes on crying about us terrible troubled trolls 🤭
Balloons ffs , girls rocked up my arse 😖

• Heart
I think she’s harmless and I do like watching occasionally (I enjoy listening to bloggers talk about random things and daily life -that aren’t ads)
I’m curious about her tho.. just spotted her on (a lot) of bloggers comments sections; but where did she come from? Is she around long? How did she find these brands etc ??

Reactions: 2
Might order myself balloons have b
Might order myself balloons get surprised with balloons by himself for washing the dishes for the 10k time this month 🥰 might even document the whole thing for insta. Cant promise anything now but it'll be riveting stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she’s harmless and I do like watching occasionally (I enjoy listening to bloggers talk about random things and daily life -that aren’t ads)
I’m curious about her tho.. just spotted her on (a lot) of bloggers comments sections; but where did she come from? Is she around long? How did she find these brands etc ??
she related to joy, liz reaney, around about a year, ild say has bought following, spends the day commenting on everyones page , Anxiety hadnt been in a hairdresser for 2 years , because of anxiety, but when offered free, no anxiety, ild say shes a player , dying to get free stuff, wants to be a full time insta hun , everyone new best friend on insta , tags the tit out of everyone

Reactions: 4
She's recent enough, a couple of those sh*te // no make up - hand up - hand down - full make up arent I gorgeous //reels got a few likes so she decided to 'give the whole instagram influencer thing a shot' she said as much at the time... it was all brand new but why not give it a go... then she basically licked the arses off all the usual z list huns by tagging them in her follow fridays, and commenting on all their posts until she eventually got more followers and mentions back and voila here we are, her own tattle thread 🤭...I don't understand how the anxiety thing matches up with choosing influencing as a path either when it was so contrived especially and planned... she really annoys me I must say and I find her an awkward uncomfortable watch...

Reactions: 4
She's recent enough, a couple of those sh*te // no make up - hand up - hand down - full make up arent I gorgeous //reels got a few likes so she decided to 'give the whole instagram influencer thing a shot' she said as much at the time... it was all brand new but why not give it a go... then she basically licked the arses off all the usual z list huns by tagging them in her follow fridays, and commenting on all their posts until she eventually got more followers and mentions back and voila here we are, her own tattle thread 🤭...I don't understand how the anxiety thing matches up with choosing influencing as a path either when it was so contrived especially and planned... she really annoys me I must say and I find her an awkward uncomfortable watch...
She hasn’t a notion how to put on make up , her reel recently was terrible, anxiety equals the poor me ,, no problem launching herself on instagram, anxiety when she has to pay for things😂imagine pouncing on a small hairdressers after been in lockdown for 2 years, and not only got a colour, but highlights. too , cured her anxiety lol , a bloody chancer, genuine people with anxiety, cant get out of bed,

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t a notion how to put on make up , her reel recently was terrible, anxiety equals the poor me ,, no problem launching herself on instagram, anxiety when she has to pay for things😂imagine pouncing on a small hairdressers after been in lockdown for 2 years, and not only got a colour, but highlights. too , cured her anxiety lol , a bloody chancer, genuine people with anxiety, cant get out of bed,
I know its all a scam now for the opportunists... talk about fake 🙄

I thought her reel where she pretended to shoot a gun a few days after Ukraine were invaded was in extremely poor taste.

Reactions: 5
I thought her reel where she pretended to shoot a gun a few days after Ukraine were invaded was in extremely poor taste.
Yes it was very poor taste but if it’s one thing we know by now it’s that the instahuns have no awareness of what’s going on around them and will use anything for content!

Reactions: 3
She talks some amount of shite! Am I am did my am shopping am I’m going to am out that away then am have a coffee and a yogurt am

• Haha
Reactions: 7