Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a player can no one see through this one , trying to be a insta hun , awful using mental health, shes painful
Saying she had PTSD over the gym really Pissed me off. My friend suffered from this due to a traumatic event. I know it was said flippantly but someone who says they have mental health struggles shouldn’t use phrases like that lightly

Reactions: 2
Saying she had PTSD over the gym really Pissed me off. My friend suffered from this due to a traumatic event. I know it was said flippantly but someone who says they have mental health struggles shouldn’t use phrases like that lightly
like the hairdresser she had anxiety going there , but when she got it free , no problem, probably same with gym , looking for freebies with the poor me , clever one this

Reactions: 2
She is so bland. Boring af. JOsuff this JOsuff that. She thinks she is being β€˜real’ by mumbling about anxiety . Looks ill to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this one just leads a way too boring life to be an influencer. Coming on talking about a wall they are building like who actually cares about a wall, even if you are into home improvement she doesn't go into detail like those DIY TikToks where you can get tips she just comes on and pure waffles on about shite day in day out

Reactions: 6
She said she was in the changing rooms in a clothes shop and looked in the mirror and broke down crying and had to tell her fella and her friends or some shite she would wanna get a grip and cop on.

She a mother to 2 kids not a bloody self conscious teenager struggling with body image, and if that was the case you wouldn't have an insta page posing in your cheap clothes pouting away so stop with the attention seeking and looking for sympathy

Reactions: 6
She said she was in the changing rooms in a clothes shop and looked in the mirror and broke down crying and had to tell her fella and her friends or some shite she would wanna get a grip and cop on.

She a mother to 2 kids not a bloody self conscious teenager struggling with body image, and if that was the case you wouldn't have an insta page posing in your cheap clothes pouting away so stop with the attention seeking and looking for sympathy
hes too skinny , looks gaunt, clearly has problems, instagram not the place for her , its a dangerous platform, its all poor me , she needs to get off and look after heself,

Is this one have a bloody laugh, hotels with pools??? Out of all the hotels in Ireland, there is only a very small minority that DON'T have a pool!!! This one isn't even trying to hide the fact she's a beggy mitchell πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Stop the world and let me off, in the words of Julie H, nah nah im gone!!!

If you want to stay in a hotel, pay for it like the rest of us have to πŸ–•πŸ–•

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's been begging for weeks hinting about taking the child away they have no shame these people, if a hotel bites then it just goes on the list of places not too support because the prices are put up for the paying customers so the hotel doesn't lose out.

Reactions: 3