Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the comments on every huns post licking their hole and then the Friday ‘tags’ in the hopes of reshares. Think I’ll pimp out my son and hubby and go full HUN see what I can get out of it. Waiting for the day that influencers die off

Reactions: 6
Someone said before on this thread she looks like a junkie !
That too 🙈👍

It’s the comments on every huns post licking their hole and then the Friday ‘tags’ in the hopes of reshares. Think I’ll pimp out my son and hubby and go full HUN see what I can get out of it. Waiting for the day that influencers die off
And the '10' balloons. Was she at a bar/restaurant for the photo with the balloons. Would ya be well 🤦🏼‍♀️ The staff prob thought it was for a 10th bday 😆😂😂

Reactions: 1
I die a little watching her. The drama over the bleeping eyes recently, duck me like Jeremy Kyle and embarrassing bodies mixed in one, hush up and feck off to the docs with ye no one gives a tit. “I’m so self conscious” but shows the whole of insta for pity. Imagine uploading arse pics “my piles are killer I’m dying lads”

Reactions: 1
Her teeth are huge when she laughs. She looks quite unwell though. I wouldn’t wish bad on her !

Everytime i look at her i just see this 🙈🙈😬😬
Im actually skitten,I have no idea who this girl is,Shes popped up on my reels randomly & iv come over from the Sarah Burp Page, Im no oil painting but girls is there something wrong with this one God forgive me she is Belted! I thought she might of been a burns victim or something (no offence meant btw) I literally couldn’t watch her she is so off putting (im aware I sound like a complete bleep but Promise Im not😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Im so confused...why does she look like a different person in her reels when she has no makeup on?..now the makeup in general is terrible her brows are something out of my nightmares....but i just ant deal with the difference in her reels with no makeup to her storys with a disaster of a makeup application...sorry for the essay my mind is just boggled.

Was just looking at Ellie Kelly’s page … out of her first 11 posts, chelsey has written “beautiful 🥰” , “obsessed 🥰” on 8 out of the 11 of these … Ellie doesn’t follow her . does she do this on all bloggers? I had noticed tagging them on stories but not the comments on posts

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Was just looking at Ellie Kelly’s page … out of her first 11 posts, chelsey has written “beautiful 🥰” , “obsessed 🥰” on 8 out of the 11 of these … Ellie doesn’t follow her . does she do this on all bloggers? I had noticed tagging them on stories but not the comments on posts
Yes she does can smell the desperation off her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At the risk of getting told off for trying to moderate, the comments on her looks are absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 5
At the risk of getting told off for trying to moderate, the comments on her looks are absolutely disgusting.
Definitely. Besides the blogger tagging etc, I like her content , think she seems a nice girl. I would kill for her figure and think she’s very pretty

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4