Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anybody else SICK of her banging on about her cheap ass pennys lashes? Couldnt just be me? Get some content Chelsey for the love of god🙏

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain to me the constant sleepover business in different rooms around the house?
(Apologies I’m a bit ignorant! I don’t have kids myself so I’m not really sure the logic behind it?)

I have to laugh at her describing taking her five year olds dummy off him as a “trauma” he’d have in his future and never forget that trauma 😂

Is anybody else SICK of her banging on about her cheap ass pennys lashes? Couldnt just be me? Get some content Chelsey for the love of god🙏
This one such a pain , nothing going for her , the tic toks are embarrassing for herself, if she was a holiop she would lick herself, trying illnesses to make it big , shes shocking, up everyones arse , just embarrassing herself

Reactions: 4
I've just come across this idiot. Liking and commenting on all the huns pages. Absolute cringe. She has nothing going for her at all.

Reactions: 7
This thread is dead because she's so irrelevant 😂😂 but can i ask why has she a following? Like what's the story with her? I only know her from her commenting on other insta hunz posts. I don't follow her at all. I did before a long time ago but had to unfollow. I just didn't know why she has a following?

Reactions: 2
is she going off on her own hen wkd? Couldn’t make out from her stories!!!

is she going off on her own hen wkd? Couldn’t make out from her stories!!!
Someones I think but like she knew the dates well in advance it's not like st Patrick's Day is a new thing or mother's day if she was so worried about missing them then say no to the hen it's not rocket science. The kids will be grand but if she makes such a big deal of it then they will too and they will get upset.

When I clicked into her stories today I thought I was watching a traveller call out video

• Haha