Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niamh only said what were all thinking 😂😂😂
Go Niamh 😂😂👏👏 call these FAKE fucks out like they deserve. None of them know what the Google function does. Beggy Mitchell’s all of them. Society is in a dangerous place when a different viewpoint is considered slander.

Reactions: 6
What is she actually rabbiting on about today ? I don’t follow - tan , being at a 30th , you see what we show ye , 5 mins -
I’m lost

Reactions: 1
Great advertisement for that eye shield thing ... used it yesterday, eyes in bits today lol you couldn't make this crap up... 🤣

Reactions: 2
She exposes her kids online but she gets annoyed if someone else does, but not if they ask her first then thats ok????

What is with these huns “ popping on “ and then walking into one room and picking up a toy , walking into kitchen and putting some random object back in a press , walking into a bedroom
And opening an window. - just to let us know they are flat out momming??🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she really need to comment on every single insta huns posts for engagement?
I dislike her because I think she milks the whole relatable thing. “I was going to come on with make up but then I thought duck it this is the real me”
Nothing more intolerable than wannabe influencers trying to be relatable, despite already living relatable lives due to not being a proper influencer

Reactions: 8
Omg, she is so boring 😴 she comes on, says she's so busy, and proceeds to show nothing happening in her life. "Zoe went to camp, I did the shopping, put up the paddling pool" who gives a tit??

Reactions: 4
She has nothing going on in her life, we all do the same tit day in day out thats true, but some people are naturally charismatic on camera or give you a laugh or are just naturally entertaining.
This girl has none of those qualities. She just comes on moaning about her health problems but doesn't actually say what they are that is very annoying for the viewer she is just using insta as her diary/therapist.

Honestly I am baffled with her following. Fair enough she spends hours daily liking and commenting on insta huns posts, bless her to try and get noticed but that aside what has she to offer.. I find her very weird.. Kind of unsettles me looking at her. Seems that anyone of us could set up a page really. If you were so inclined. She's really not insta hun material bless her.

Lads she’s frightening, her face is like a skull I feel like I’m going watching a horror movie when I look at her I know it’s awful to pass judgement on her looks but she’s scary, also why does she talk like her nose is blocked all the time? And what are the purpose of her stories they are so so f*cking boring how is she an instahun?

Lads she’s frightening, her face is like a skull I feel like I’m going watching a horror movie when I look at her I know it’s awful to pass judgement on her looks but she’s scary, also why does she talk like her nose is blocked all the time? And what are the purpose of her stories they are so so f*cking boring how is she an instahun?
I’ve seen healthier looking meth heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she have to show her tracksuit bottoms EVERY DAY? We are probably all wearing them, they arent interesting, or stylish, but practical..... duck OFF CHELSEY.... BBBBBOOOOORRRRIIIINNNGGGGGG