Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And now the fake YSL bag is out too. Seriously, invest in a good leather handbag, not cheap plastic smelling tat. The black slacks are horrendous too.. can tell a mile off in the photos the material is cheap.
Why would you want to influence people to buy ill fitting, poor quality, cheap clothes?
Content around food shopping & beauty treatments - the normal things we all fir it around our full time jobs. They are nothing extra or worthy or sharing as "content"

Reactions: 1

CalM

And now the fake YSL bag is out too. Seriously, invest in a good leather handbag, not cheap plastic smelling tat. The black slacks are horrendous too.. can tell a mile off in the photos the material is cheap.
Why would you want to influence people to buy ill fitting, poor quality, cheap clothes?
Content around food shopping & beauty treatments - the normal things we all fir it around our full time jobs. They are nothing extra or worthy or sharing as "content"
Completely - I said that yesterday - who wants to see people shopping in Lidl? :rolleyes:

Icannot

What is she actually rabbiting on about today ? I don’t follow - tan , being at a 30th , you see what we show ye , 5 mins -
I’m lost

Icannot

My god , she overdoes it with the “keeping it real “ narrative and “get in the pool in your bikini and make those f€&king memories “ 🙄🙄

CalM

Jesus christ - how much shite does she continually buy in Penneys - its nearly every week now with a haul :rolleyes:

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I die a little watching her. The drama over the fucking eyes recently, fuck me like Jeremy Kyle and embarrassing bodies mixed in one, hush up and feck off to the docs with ye no one gives a shit. “I’m so self conscious” but shows the whole of insta for pity. Imagine uploading arse pics “my piles are killer I’m dying lads”