Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot lips

Chatty Member
Girls, thoughts on this account? I find her very bizarre
this omg ive severe anxiety, hadnt been to a hairdresser in years because of anxiety, when she got it free, boom , no problem, i hate they way use illness, to promote themselves, shes a player, licking everyone arse, her husband is related to joy (lizards) so false AF

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Madgereal111

VIP Member
She'l wet her knickers in excitement at a thread been set up here for her, she'l think she's made it 😂😂😂

Absolute lick arse 👅🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Is this her first time out of Ireland or something? I don’t understand why she is showing every minute of this holiday. It’s not like it looks luxurious with the child in the room eating pot noodle & her bringing cheap snacks to the pool. If she says gluten free one more time, nobody cares. I don’t know why but it’s an ick if someone is gluten free & makes it their personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
Does she really need to comment on every single insta huns posts for engagement?
I dislike her because I think she milks the whole relatable thing. “I was going to come on with make up but then I thought fuck it this is the real me”
Nothing more intolerable than wannabe influencers trying to be relatable, despite already living relatable lives due to not being a proper influencer

Reactions: 8

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does she not listen to herself back? Rambling down the phone about nothing but shit all day every day. Literally the most mundane thoughts that most of us think to ourselves and don’t say out loud. The conversations you’d be having with yourself in your head while doing the dishes or taking a shit she seems to think is content?!?Someone take the phone off her and get her a job

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I can’t watch her with her self righteous arse licker comments on trash monkeys she’s trying to pull followers off like big bag burps and droolie and Scammin. But my Christ she’s a face like the back of a broke down bus shipped off to the wrecking yard

• Haha

Jembelle

VIP Member
I have watched this one for the last few weeks on and off and I can't understand how the hell she thinks she's going to become some big blogger! She went on about the son having an accident a few weeks ago but never actually said what happened just continued to come on talking about poor Callum. Another one with no friends or job !

• Heart
Reactions: 7

OMG!!

Is Jooo seff her son or her husband? Too sweet to be wholesome I think

• Haha
  • Heart

mygoodgod

VIP Member
I've just come across this idiot. Liking and commenting on all the huns pages. Absolute cringe. She has nothing going for her at all.

Purplepot

VIP Member
Lads she’s frightening, her face is like a skull I feel like I’m going watching a horror movie when I look at her I know it’s awful to pass judgement on her looks but she’s scary, also why does she talk like her nose is blocked all the time? And what are the purpose of her stories they are so so f*cking boring how is she an instahun?
I’ve seen healthier looking meth heads.

• Haha

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Her voice especially the new flu like voice can't cope with her . She's the biggest wannabe ever licking all the other cork instahuns holes she's so cringe 😬

• Heart

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Why the hell does she have to update about her eyes EVERY MORNING???? Not a single person gives a fuck about her eyes!!!! Also, if they were that bad why would she be putting on make up? Get some actual content Chelsey hun, cos you are painfull🙄

KittenRadziwell

I just went back to try screen record but the story is expired. I dont know if anyone noticed when she was checking in at reception yesterday filming everyone in the lobby, kids and all. A dad gave her a really dirty look and stepped in front of his kid so she couldn't film them. Then she was talking in a big booming voice about "taking us on the journey" with her. I was cringing for her until I realised she was DEFINITELY 100% trying to blag an upgrade or a freebie by looking like a big time blogger in front of the reception staff 🙈
Scarlet for her Ma for having her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Is this one have a bloody laugh, hotels with pools??? Out of all the hotels in Ireland, there is only a very small minority that DON'T have a pool!!! This one isn't even trying to hide the fact she's a beggy mitchell 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stop the world and let me off, in the words of Julie H, nah nah im gone!!!

If you want to stay in a hotel, pay for it like the rest of us have to 🖕🖕

Attachments

• Wow