Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now the fake YSL bag is out too. Seriously, invest in a good leather handbag, not cheap plastic smelling tat. The black slacks are horrendous too.. can tell a mile off in the photos the material is cheap.
Why would you want to influence people to buy ill fitting, poor quality, cheap clothes?
Content around food shopping & beauty treatments - the normal things we all fir it around our full time jobs. They are nothing extra or worthy or sharing as "content"

Reactions: 1
And now the fake YSL bag is out too. Seriously, invest in a good leather handbag, not cheap plastic smelling tat. The black slacks are horrendous too.. can tell a mile off in the photos the material is cheap.
Why would you want to influence people to buy ill fitting, poor quality, cheap clothes?
Content around food shopping & beauty treatments - the normal things we all fir it around our full time jobs. They are nothing extra or worthy or sharing as "content"
Completely - I said that yesterday - who wants to see people shopping in Lidl? :rolleyes:

Jesus christ - how much shite does she continually buy in Penneys - its nearly every week now with a haul :rolleyes:

She is bleeping del-uded! Why would she be saying sorry for not trying on the cheap shite from Penneys. Ohmigod I am MORTIFIED for her. And she says the pieces are timeless! Oh I just cant - its fast bleeping fashion from Penneys Chelsey. And while I have you that โ‚ฌ19 biker jacket is NOT leather. Del-uded! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's with all the cursing today... bad enough she's eye fooking herself in the mirror/camera while talking Jesus she's so in love wit herself

What's with all the cursing today... bad enough she's eye fooking herself in the mirror/camera while talking Jesus she's so in love wit herself
Completely. Why does anyone give a flying duck how you plan painting bedrooms! Her content is pointless. She is as common as muck!

Reactions: 3
On the beg for blinds now Chelsey - you have no shame. You were on this morning saying you were all humble and didnt want to look like your you were bragging! Oh the mighty fell in the space of a day! Beggy!

On the beg for blinds now Chelsey - you have no shame. You were on this morning saying you were all humble and didnt want to look like your you were bragging! Oh the mighty fell in the space of a day! Beggy!
She may pop onto Julie's page there and ask for a link for seans blinds. That is not an ad but is an ad ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She may pop onto Julie's page there and ask for a link for seans blinds. That is not an ad but is an ad ๐Ÿคฃ
Ohmigod you are dead right! That will be next! Poor Z lister Chelsey really thinks she is a 'somebody' . The daughter is being slowly pimped out for her now... wait and see....

Reactions: 3