Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot lips

Chatty Member
She said she was in the changing rooms in a clothes shop and looked in the mirror and broke down crying and had to tell her fella and her friends or some shite she would wanna get a grip and cop on.

She a mother to 2 kids not a bloody self conscious teenager struggling with body image, and if that was the case you wouldn't have an insta page posing in your cheap clothes pouting away so stop with the attention seeking and looking for sympathy
hes too skinny , looks gaunt, clearly has problems, instagram not the place for her , its a dangerous platform, its all poor me , she needs to get off and look after heself,

msster

Chatty Member
I dip in and out of her page but everytime I do her kids are sick there cork women just love the drama of sick children she said the child has strep throat and both kids roaring in the background they are hardly that fecking sick

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Not to be a dick, but why does this girl even try? Nobody cares that you get to bring your child to gymnastics for the first time in a few weeks. Absolutely dead content. I thoight it was a style Blog of sorts at first but now all she wears is the same jumpers on repeat
She’s the most desperate wanna be out of them all. She spends her time on tattle But puts herself out there and as a try hard Guilty Mother.

Im so confused...why does she look like a different person in her reels when she has no makeup on?..now the makeup in general is terrible her brows are something out of my nightmares....but i just ant deal with the difference in her reels with no makeup to her storys with a disaster of a makeup application...sorry for the essay my mind is just boggled.