Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CalM

On the beg for blinds now Chelsey - you have no shame. You were on this morning saying you were all humble and didnt want to look like your you were bragging! Oh the mighty fell in the space of a day! Beggy!

Reactions: 1

Operalover

this omg ive severe anxiety, hadnt been to a hairdresser in years because of anxiety, when she got it free, boom , no problem, i hate they way use illness, to promote themselves, shes a player, licking everyone arse, her husband is related to joy (lizards) so false AF
Oh didnt know they were connected, i find her a bit desperate, seeks attention, saying that all the huns are making thousands, you can kinda see why people try to make it, she said there was health issues with the little boy did she ever elaborate, im not being nosey just dont watch her much

Dancinghippo

Chatty Member
If her daughter has asked not to be on her page don't post pictures of her even with her face blocked out very unfair on the poor child.
This one is a pure attention seeker

Danni78

She said she was getting messages from her followers that they don't know how to shop on Shein. It's no different to any other clothes website, you select the item, put it in your basket and click "buy".

Danni78

her mother seems to be encouraging it as well talking shite in the background.
Does the chelsea yoke work? She was complaining about her fella on live cos he worries ( is sensible) about money worries and she was scoffing saying you only live once while opening up a brand new palette out of the wrapper loving herself on the camera, surely she has enough make up does she need another palette like seriously..kick up the hole is what she needs pure dope of a young one

• Haha

Hot lips

Chatty Member
She is total scam. My kids this my kids that. Look im playing with them! In reality she is scouring insta tagging and liking. Make no mistake she would throw you under the bus for her own advantage!
Definitely see the fraud and ruthless insta hun she’s becoming,