Sims YouTubers (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling that James knows all the tips and tricks to play the game he chooses to make it harder for himself by not selling from inventory etc whereas a lot of other Sims tubers really do not know the basics of the game.

Reactions: 6
Another Deligracy vlog.

She threw more stuff out.

Guys, if she mentions being an aries ONE MORE TIME. IM GONNA LOSE IT 😂 Apologies to those of you who believe in that stuff but I personally don't and I find it so cringe how she keeps mentioning it and saying she's very impatient "as an ariesss" and blablabla all the time (in her lives especially).

She apparently doesn't know how to turn off a computer.

Another thing I forgot to mention last time : I don't understand how you can spend so much money on gardening equipment without looking anything up before (or even after ?). She bought those big planters that most definitely don't have draining holes, she didn't put any draining thingies underneath the soil, and that kind of pot is like super expensive (I'm talking about the white ones). They're more like for decorative plants than for actual gardening imo.

Is she being serious. She says "honestly we could have had just the blinds and not the sheers (curtains) because these look really nice"... You mean the blinds you had and threw out ???

Another "this isn't sponsored or gifted". She mentioned the brand for the curtains/blinds and the website has no pricing at all, you have to contact them for a quote, must be really expensive.

The shelves in the closet had paper on them and she wanted to CHANGE them all, and needed someone to tell her she could just remove the paper and repaint the shelves, I'm dying.

Another awkward mention of periods for no reason.

Okay, I'm done bit*hing, the curtains DO look really nice and practical (with the hidden blackout curtains etc), they change the whole room, it's nice.

I also don't mind her talking about (and showing) her pap test because it's kind of nice to have women talking about that kind of stuff (especially for me who's been avoiding it).

Oh god, no, she's mentioning the shower/shaving thing again lol. Who in their right mind puts their BU*T right on the shower's drain. Like, no way.

Apparently we aren't the only ones saying she should show more of the day to day life in Australia and around town, mmmh...

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Another Deligracy vlog.

She threw more stuff out.

Guys, if she mentions being an aries ONE MORE TIME. IM GONNA LOSE IT 😂 Apologies to those of you who believe in that stuff but I personally don't and I find it so cringe how she keeps mentioning it and saying she's very impatient "as an ariesss" and blablabla all the time (in her lives especially).

She apparently doesn't know how to turn off a computer.

Another thing I forgot to mention last time : I don't understand how you can spend so much money on gardening equipment without looking anything up before (or even after ?). She bought those big planters that most definitely don't have draining holes, she didn't put any draining thingies underneath the soil, and that kind of pot is like super expensive (I'm talking about the white ones). They're more like for decorative plants than for actual gardening imo.

Is she being serious. She says "honestly we could have had just the blinds and not the sheers (curtains) because these look really nice"... You mean the blinds you had and threw out ???

Another "this isn't sponsored or gifted". She mentioned the brand for the curtains/blinds and the website has no pricing at all, you have to contact them for a quote, must be really expensive.

The shelves in the closet had paper on them and she wanted to CHANGE them all, and needed someone to tell her she could just remove the paper and repaint the shelves, I'm dying.

Another awkward mention of periods for no reason.

Okay, I'm done bit*hing, the curtains DO look really nice and practical (with the hidden blackout curtains etc), they change the whole room, it's nice.

I also don't mind her talking about (and showing) her pap test because it's kind of nice to have women talking about that kind of stuff (especially for me who's been avoiding it).

Oh god, no, she's mentioning the shower/shaving thing again lol. Who in their right mind puts their BU*T right on the shower's drain. Like, no way.

Apparently we aren't the only ones saying she should show more of the day to day life in Australia and around town, mmmh...
I find it interesting how there's basically a 10 year difference between her and Kayla and they are at approximately the same stage in life, but Kayla still strikes me as more of an adult than Deligracy, her annoyingness excluded.

Off topic a little bit but I was thinking about why Steph0sims is uploading way less frequently than even a couple years ago, and I think it's mainly because most her videos she would use youtubers like Shane, Jeffree, James, Trisha, etc. who are all problematic. She doesn't really make her own characters anymore so she can only use her simself and her other youtube friends and most of her videos made fun of them in some way. It's kind of sad she had to rely on using random beauty gurus just to make sims videos when she could just make up random sims and give them a quick backstory for whatever she's doing. A lot of her content is just meme references anyway, and using her own sims could make her videos less dated, and not backfire if the youtuber she uses ends up being a terrible person.

I find it interesting how there's basically a 10 year difference between her and Kayla and they are at approximately the same stage in life, but Kayla still strikes me as more of an adult than Deligracy, her annoyingness excluded.
yeah kayla has her head screwed on a bit more, i think she’s got a lot more idea of where her money should actually go ..

the pronoun update is out, anyone used it yet? is it as glitchy as the weddings lmaoo. hopefully it will make gameplay more smooth when the youtubers decide to have non-binary or trans sims, as like i’ve said previously the way it’s worked up to now has been so clunky

Reactions: 1
yeah kayla has her head screwed on a bit more, i think she’s got a lot more idea of where her money should actually go ..

the pronoun update is out, anyone used it yet? is it as glitchy as the weddings lmaoo. hopefully it will make gameplay more smooth when the youtubers decide to have non-binary or trans sims, as like i’ve said previously the way it’s worked up to now has been so clunky
I Haven’t tried it. It’s great for those that want it, I have no interest. Have you saw what they did to the Goths?!

I only know because xUrbanSimsx made a video about It.

I Haven’t tried it. It’s great for those that want it, I have no interest. Have you saw what they did to the Goths?!

I only know because xUrbanSimsx made a video about It.
What did they do to the Goths?

I’ve not played Sims in a while so haven’t got the new update!

What did they do to the Goths?

I’ve not played Sims in a while so haven’t got the new update!

ruined them. alexander looks horrible aged up and bella looks old and nothing like her self. all they had to do was darken the skin tones and make a few tweaks. blame plumbella for this

1653627561927.png
1653627590008.png
1653628288617.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really like Mortimers' makeover, getting strong Gomez Adams from him now, which works, given the whole Goth family theme.

Bellas' new dress is nice too! Not sure the kids needed updated, but hey-ho.

What was the point of making over the Goths after all this time.
Theyre trying to add more character, I don't mind it.

The creators are going through adding things like fine lines, updating hair styles and adjusting skin tones since in earlier games everyone was just.. white.

What was the point of making over the Goths after all this time.
They got pushed by the community saying that some characters got whitewashed (which they did a bit tbf). I think really it was mainly Plumbella causing a fuss and trying to get something in the game changed like lilsimsie did with the cowplant

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched a Sims YouTube video in about a week. I’m just scrolling through my subscriptions pageand each and every title just makes me shrug my shoulders. The YouTubers really are completely devoid of interesting content.

I hope, for their sake, that a new expansion pack is on the horizon and that it provides good content. God knows what these people are going to do if there is 12 months of no new releases in advance of The Sims 5.

Reactions: 7
I recently watched gluons new multiplayer sim video with lots of YT simmers and deligracy just seemed so boring in it, like she doesn’t fit in. I wonder if it’s because she rarely talks to them outside of these collaborations?

lilsimsie's new upload is, surprise surprise, another suburban house with empty and boring decoration. i know she's been busy this month with her fundraising on twitch but i'm just so bored of her builds. she insists on making them either base game or very restricted packs, and she also normally tries to limit the budget. i understand that there are people who don't have all the packs and kayla probably wants to make her builds accessible but i'm just itching to see an unlimited packs, unlimited budget house that's out of her comfort zone. so so so bored of the suburban houses with virtually no decor, the same art, the same sofas, the same bathroom, the same kitchen cabinets, the same bedrooms...

i think this is what irks me the most about the big simmers at this point. there is ZERO creativity, they have someone else editing their videos, all they have to do is sit there and record themselves building the same things that most other people can do. and then they make BANK........ i just don't see the appeal anymore

devon bumpkin all the way. i adore his videos

Reactions: 7
If you want creative build videos I highly suggest Syd Mac! I’ve learned a ton of tricks from watching her, plus they’re not speed builds (a plus for me anyway, I hate speed builds 😂)

If you want creative build videos I highly suggest Syd Mac! I’ve learned a ton of tricks from watching her, plus they’re not speed builds (a plus for me anyway, I hate speed builds 😂)
I hate speed builds too. I prefer stop motion or let’s builds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.