Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, deli and James got a new chow. They got a girl puppy. Also James has had his hair and beard trimmed and the man looks fiiiine. And yes I pay for his membership. And yes I hate deli 😂
---
Looking gooood

Can you show us more pictures of the doggo ? 👀 Is this a membership EXCLUSIVE info then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, deli and James got a new chow. They got a girl puppy. Also James has had his hair and beard trimmed and the man looks fiiiine. And yes I pay for his membership. And yes I hate deli 😂
---
witch, HE'S MINE

jk

our powers combine and we'd become berry brioche, i don't think james can resist us then.. we are literally dessert

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Now we get to hear DOUBLE the exaggerated and insincere apologies for the snoring.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer. Hahaha. Literally everything these people do make my eyes roll for some reason.

Meanwhile, Deli is dreaming up a new kitchen after spending a likely outrageous amount of money for a designer dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg so cute. It looks like a baby bear. :love: I always felt like they were barely interested in Bowser, leaving him with dogsitters a lot of the time. Is this the Sasha Alsberg technique, two large dogs will somehow cancel each other out?

Absolutely adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But what the duck is that name ?
for real. Bowser was always… a choice for Deli, it seemed out of character as a name she’d choose. But whatever, the puppy is cute, even though I don’t like chow chows. Poor James though, we all know who is going to be doing all of the work 👀

Reactions: 4
I don't mind sharing. Not with deli though. I couldn't cope with her tit 😂
---
Dog pics as requested :)
Lol Bowser looking at that puppy like “gtfo”
---
Deli’s kitchen mood board… full of pics of the most vanilla bland kitchen 😭 nothing special and doesn’t even look that high end and most more affordable kitchen designers will sell something like it

Hell I think you could achieve that look with an ikea kitchen

Reactions: 7
Lol Bowser looking at that puppy like “gtfo”
---
Deli’s kitchen mood board… full of pics of the most vanilla bland kitchen 😭 nothing special and doesn’t even look that high end and most more affordable kitchen designers will sell something like it

Hell I think you could achieve that look with an ikea kitchen
That is exactly her taste though, isn't it?
Expensive-bland.

Meanwhile, Deli is dreaming up a new kitchen after spending a likely outrageous amount of money for a designer dog.
Priorities, right? 🙄
Also, a puppy is so hard to deal with. And she knows this, I remember her complaining a lot when she first got Bowser about how hard it was to care for a puppy, to teach him everything...
Puppies / kittens are cute as hell, but they're sooo much work. Most people, like Deli, who just want a pet without all that work should just get an adult pet... Or a stuffed toy.
She's just gonna send them do daycare so that she can do her 10 min morning meditation anyway, no need to pay for a breed dog.

Reactions: 9
Splitting time between her house and his apartment is going to be harder with 2 big dogs

Is bowser neutered? Or do you think she will plan to breed them

Big money in dog breeding lol

She would have the kitchej paid off in no time

Reactions: 4
Splitting time between her house and his apartment is going to be harder with 2 big dogs

Is bowser neutered? Or do you think she will plan to breed them

Big money in dog breeding lol

She would have the kitchej paid off in no time
Yeah, I reckon trying to take both dogs back to Sydney to stay in an apartment sounds like a nightmare. I kinda wonder if she did it on purpose, I don't get the impression she enjoys being in Sydney

Reactions: 5
Also the very idea of choosing brachycephalic dogs who don’t do well in the heat when you live in frigging Australia is about the DeliAndJamesiest thing I can think of.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
has deli put the new dog on a members only video too? it’s weird to me that she hasn’t posted it on her instagram/stories unless they’re both using it as a chance to make a members only video

Reactions: 5
has deli put the new dog on a members only video too? it’s weird to me that she hasn’t posted it on her instagram/stories unless they’re both using it as a chance to make a members only video
She’s probably waiting until she’s done with her vacation from playing video games for a living so she can do some quick easy videos when she gets back.

• Haha
Reactions: 6